Washington DC meet..... Part Deux
(08-14-2009, 04:46 AM)Walty Wrote: ...And before you claim that I avoided the thread on purpose I'll point you to the Rules for Walty thread where you said blah blah blah about you and ResRev.  You mentioned the same thing over there and I said "bring it."  It was not brung.   :tiphat:

woah, hey, woah now, Walty.... s'ok.

no claiming.... just joking.

:)

Sorry you missed ResRev and me and my friend.

But you really did miss a treat by not meeting ResRev.... she's even sweeter in person, if that's even possible.

HAHAHA  :laughing: :laughing: This thread is killing me!! Poor Walty...he doesnt have a chance! I wish some of you guys would come up here!! I would love to meet some of you guys!
(08-05-2009, 05:15 PM)The_Harlequin_King Wrote:
(08-05-2009, 05:14 PM)WhollyRoaminCatholic Wrote: Figures.

I know, right?

And I'm still upset that I didn't get to meet any FE's at all.

That is true, I say we chose a state, like Texas because Texas is awesome.  And have a fisheater shindig, we can find some open field or something, and do crazy Catholic things, drink beer and roast whole pigs and cows.  We can call it Fishcon '09
(08-15-2009, 03:12 PM)libby Wrote:
(08-14-2009, 04:46 AM)Walty Wrote: ...And before you claim that I avoided the thread on purpose I'll point you to the Rules for Walty thread where you said blah blah blah about you and ResRev.  You mentioned the same thing over there and I said "bring it."  It was not brung.   :tiphat:

woah, hey, woah now, Walty.... s'ok.

no claiming.... just joking.

Sorry you missed ResRev and me and my friend.

But you really did miss a treat by not meeting ResRev.... she's even sweeter in person, if that's even possible.

I know. I know.  I was just joking. 

Maybe more italics would get my tone across better...
I'm a DCer myself. Let me know if you guys are going to be around again.

Regards,

C.
(06-04-2010, 11:11 PM)Cetil Wrote: I'm a DCer myself. Let me know if you guys are going to be around again.

Regards,

C.

Famous last words.
Are you that scary Walty?

C.
(06-05-2010, 06:57 AM)Cetil Wrote: Are you that scary Walty?

C.

I'm the most normal, cool, and humble person on Fisheaters.  And most of the DC area people seem pretty cool too.  It's the people that visit DC from time to time that you want to steer clear from.
(06-05-2010, 12:11 PM)Walty Wrote:

C.

I'm the most normal, cool, and humble person on Fisheaters.   And most of the DC area people seem pretty cool too.  It's the people that visit DC from time to time that you want to steer clear from.

Yeah, well, I'm better than normal.  I'm abnormal 8)
(06-05-2010, 12:11 PM)Walty Wrote:

C.

I'm the most normal, cool, and humble person on Fisheaters.   And most of the DC area people seem pretty cool too.  It's the people that visit DC from time to time that you want to steer clear from.
Oh, Walty--I almost forgot. Libby called. She said  :fish: