Washington DC meet..... Part Deux
(06-05-2010, 12:11 PM)Walty Wrote:
(06-05-2010, 06:57 AM)Cetil Wrote: Are you that scary Walty?

C.

I'm the most normal, cool, and humble person on Fisheaters.   And most of the DC area people seem pretty cool too.  It's the people that visit DC from time to time that you want to steer clear from.

:mad:
(06-05-2010, 12:11 PM)Walty Wrote:
(06-05-2010, 06:57 AM)Cetil Wrote: Are you that scary Walty?

C.

I'm the most normal, cool, and humble person on Fisheaters.   And most of the DC area people seem pretty cool too.  It's the people that visit DC from time to time that you want to steer clear from.

wait....uhhh.....oh.......bluh........blah, I have something........pttph....something...... something on my lip......

oh, here it is......

:bronxcheer:
What a pity.  I was just in DC last week.  Sorry I missed you all.  And when I say, "sorry" what I really mean is, "not so much."  :tiphat:
(06-06-2010, 09:55 PM)DrBombay Wrote: What a pity.  I was just in DC last week.  Sorry I missed you all.  And when I say, "sorry" what I really mean is, "not so much."   :tiphat:

burn, Walty.

:awww:

unless.....

wait a minute, Bombay.....

..... :mad:

Well, Walty may have an attitude to out of towners, but I haven't met  y'all yet.
So save the brickbats for him!

Regards,

C.
(06-06-2010, 09:55 PM)DrBombay Wrote: What a pity.  I was just in DC last week.  Sorry I missed you all.  And when I say, "sorry" what I really mean is, "not so much."   :tiphat:

:laughing:

WRC, I didn't know you were ever a part of a DC meetup.  My apologies.   As for Libby... come on, what did you really expect?  You're the one running around ringing bells in Caldwell Hall.  And to be honest, I really don't know too much about the DC area Fisheaters anyway.  I've only met Chris, but he was actually a pretty cool dude.  I've run into a few other nice people here and there but I didn't recognize them.  It does seem that the good Lord gets me out of DC at all the right times though.
(06-06-2010, 11:31 PM)Walty Wrote: WRC, I didn't know you were ever a part of a DC meetup.  My apologies.

Yes you did, because I told you about when I met him and ResRev.

Busted.
(06-07-2010, 12:33 AM)cgraye Wrote:
(06-06-2010, 11:31 PM)Walty Wrote: WRC, I didn't know you were ever a part of a DC meetup.  My apologies.

Busted.

Chris, you're my favorite DC-area Fisheater.  Well, tied with ResRev.
(06-07-2010, 08:30 AM)WhollyRoaminCatholic Wrote:
(06-07-2010, 12:33 AM)cgraye Wrote:

Busted.

Chris, you're my favorite DC-area Fisheater.  Well, tied with ResRev.
Smooth  :laughing:
:bronxcheer: