Catholic Community
Speak for yourself.
I try to stick with my own
(08-15-2009, 09:00 AM)devotedknuckles Wrote: Speak for yourself.
I try to stick with my own

Right....cause when the guy got robbed and beaten it was the Jews who stopped for their own right? No it was the heretic/schismatic Samaritan.
No that's not my point.
If u want to hang out with mohamadans and pagans and satanist do it.
I stick with my own
Good luck
i didn't say i trusted jews i said i trust Catholics. and i find your comment that my opinion is "ridiculous" rather offensive; i didn't say you had to believe it; it's simply the way i see things.
without getting into a long discussion about who i am, what i've lived through, and where i come from, suffice it to say that rest assured my view is justified based on experience.
don't get me wrong, there's trads i don't like, but when my stuff gets stolen, or my house unlawfully entered, somehow i don't think it's one of the little old ladies from my SSPX parish who did it.
in regards to doctors, mechanics, lawyers, whatever i'd personally rather a Catholic because it frustrates me dealing with people who try to engage in religious debate with me for no reason, other than they find out i'm Catholic and feel its their duty to "save me" from my erroneous ways,and then when i get stuck in they start saying "whoaaaa!!! don't preach to me, sonny jim!"
anyway, like i said, its my opinion. i have the right to want to live in a Catholic community. technically i'm not excluding anybody, as the Catholic Faith is denied to none who seek it.
if you're hapy rubbing shoulders with non-Catholics, then good on you. you're obviously far more tolerant than me, and i applaud that.
I'm sorry for my abruptness....I can understand segregation if certain people have specific reasons. I thought your reason was just some knee jerk reaction to anyone or anything that isn't Catholic. Like you I've had experience with people like that. At a chapel/school bake sale someone donated a cake from a bakery and I saw one woman refuse to buy it and said because a "Protestant probably made it."-in all seriousness.
Another way I try to stick to my own is only buy from catholic shops or only give my bussiness to catholics. This was hard at first but after years doing it it has worked out to such an extant that rarely do I give loot to a non catholic. Even the local tai food joint is owned by a staunch catholic. To my suprise. The dollor stor is owned by pakistani catholics ect ect. Loot is power. So keep it in the hands of catholics.
Tjats another way. Good post arun
I agree completely
But why? What's the point? What does it prove?
It doesn't prove anything
It keeps power ie loot in catholic hands
its called solidarity and its called organization. If u look at how jews got and maintened power this is one way.
Learn from them
Another group who does it are the unrepentant sodomites. Walk through toronto and u will see business after bussiness with rainbow flag stickers. Its for solidarity but its also there to tell other sodomites and their supporters where to shop. it works. Not at first but imagine the economic power it could generate with economic power comes what?
Think about it
Quote:It doesn't prove anything
It keeps power ie loot in catholic hands
its called solidarity and its called organization. If u look at how jews got and maintened power this is one way.
Learn from them

The Jews need money and power because they lost the protection of God when they refused to accept His Son as the Messiah.

We don't need that because we have accepted His Son and share the eternal blessings of His Bride. We don't need money, and solidarity on a politcal scale. That's why things like Catholic Communities and insitence on Distributionism and a full return to Monarchy annoy me. It seems were falling into the trap of the Jews in Jesus's day(as well as our own): trying to make a Kingdom on Earth. We're substituting the Church for Christendom.

Now I know the responces would be that these things are simply means to help foster the spiritual realm, but I think we often blur the line between means and end.