Hollywood Jew's anti-semitic outburst
Another stupid movie from Hollywood.... this movie is so politically correct and disconnected from history that it is a sickening piece of garbage.
(08-18-2009, 10:54 PM)Arun Wrote: tarantino seems to me like somebody really stupid who thinks he's really smart.

Wow.  I think that's the best assessment of Tarantino I've ever heard.  Fishie for that one.
(08-18-2009, 10:54 PM)Arun Wrote: Munich was a cool movie. that sort of ran along similar themes, i guess. except it was for real. but just the whole revenge thing, you know. tarantino seems to me like somebody really stupid who thinks he's really smart. i don't really like his films, used to in the ol' days n all, but nt once i saw this side of 18 lol.
i'd like to see a film that shows a group of germans, just following orders and doing what they have been told is their duty, who aren't necessarily evil war criminals, just regular ordinary guys. something a bit like the truth, really. cos for most of em that was the truth of it.
or is it anti-semitic to say that? Sticking tongue out at you
what do i care, i openly proclaim my antisemitism anyway lol  ;D

Das Boot comes to mind
(08-19-2009, 11:32 AM)Gman Wrote: Das Boot comes to mind

Great movie!
(08-18-2009, 11:54 PM)sheep101 Wrote: Another stupid movie from Hollywood.... this movie is so politically correct and disconnected from history that it is a sickening piece of garbage.

Will probably dethrone Michael Moore for Best Documentary in that case.
I was thinking about the initial posting that created this thread and came to a surprising conclusion, it's all God's fault.

You see, when Israel left Egypt, they got to carry off some pretty impressive bling.They didn't get to do the same with Isabella's Spain or Hitler's Germany (after its fall). Therefore, until the booty is supplied the emotional blackmail will continue.

DarkKnight Wrote:You see, when Israel left Egypt, they got to carry off some pretty impressive bling.They didn't get to do the same with Isabella's Spain or Hitler's Germany (after its fall). Therefore, until the booty is supplied the emotional blackmail will continue.

You'd think the ungrateful buggers would remember their own liturgy  . . .

I saw Kill Bill #1 and thought it was the biggest waste of time and money imaginable.
I would never see one of his movies again if I can avoid it.
He definately is someone that thinks he is more intellgent and profound than he actually is.

The quote about Jews not forgiving and getting more angry with time speaks for itself~