Bipolar Disorder
I don't mean to be frivolous about the Saints. I was wondering there is a Saint for sufferers of mental 'disorders' whom one can pray to. I personally think there is a basis for spiritual 'oppression' in these cases, I just don't know enough.

Some atheists who are also anti-religion went so far as to call Christians mentally deficient. I think a notable one was Fraud. Russell suggested 'visionaries' suffered from hallucinations due to mental disorders. As far as I know my friend' doesn't have a family history of the disorder. Thanks for your concern.
(08-29-2009, 11:52 PM)iggyting Wrote: I don't mean to be frivolous about the Saints. I was wondering there is a Saint for sufferers of mental 'disorders' whom one can pray to. I personally think there is a basis for spiritual 'oppression' in these cases, I just don't know enough.

Some atheists who are also anti-religion went so far as to call Christians mentally deficient. I think a notable one was Fraud. Russell suggested 'visionaries' suffered from hallucinations due to mental disorders. As far as I know my friend' doesn't have a family history of the disorder. Thanks for your concern.
Saint Dymphna.

While looking for her link, I discovered there's plenty more http://saints.sqpn.com/patrons-against-mental-illness/
:thumb: