I just had a thought about radical Moslems...
(08-28-2009, 02:34 PM)matthew_talbot Wrote:
(08-28-2009, 12:24 PM)Texican Wrote:
(08-28-2009, 12:18 PM)Matthew_R Wrote: I'm right there with you. I am not going to stand idly by while some nutjob kills himself and my family to. I am not going out looking for a fight, but Heaven forbid one should find me.

Hmm, let's see:  135gr., at 1060 fps - How fast can they repent?

:laughing: +1 Tex..

I think "Jihadist" in Arabic translates roughly as "Crappy-trained, poorly-equipped soldier, who wears a dish-towel on his head and has fleas from his camel......"

Let's not blame the towel, they just suffer from bad breeding, or rather breeding period. :laughing:
Personally, I love the description of the Marines as "Travel agents to Allah."
how about my 150gr heads at 280fps (although the entire arrow weight is about 440gr) i wonder how ol' mr jeehard would like a 30 inch arrow sticking out of his head! lol i'd try a william tell shot on a mohametan, but i wouldn't wanna risk hitting the apple :)
there seems to be no excuse for how poorly tranied they are either. without naming names, a certain Catholic paramilitary group struck terror into the hearts of british paratroopers for 40 odd years, due to their high level of efficiency.
Matthew_R, informative post about the quran and all. The fact of the matter is that the mohamentan who engages in jihad and terrorist activities is the one who is [i]actually[i] following original mohametan teachings. the true moslem is the one who actively seeks the destruction of the west.
they call themselves a peaceful religion, and while its true that some sects have formed peaceful ways of living, the fundamental doctrine [i]dictates[i] that they must be jihadists in order to serve their false god.
last night a French friend was telling us how serious it has gotten with islamic fundamentalists' invasion of France - it is at the point where the mohametans are claiming it is going to be easy for them to take France over, as policeman in France, and civil law, are not feared, but sharia law strikes fear into the hearts of criminals.
"If a man steals, we cut off his hand. He will not steal again."
Urgent laws need to be set in place restricting the freedom of worship of this dangerous religion - for our own safety and the liberty of the Catholic Faith.
It is commonly taught that the Crusades stopped the Moors from advancing into Europe further than Spain, but this is a misconception. They simply changed tactics.
The peaceful islamist needs to be feared as much as the jihadist, because they are working towards the same goal by different means. While the jihadist engages in terrorist warfare, the "peaceful" moslem acts as a termite, burrowing deep into a corner of your neck of the woods, and establishing a community, and increasing his community until it becomes a majority.
Sounds a bit out there, I know, but this isn't speculation - I've been watching it happen.
Let us offer up fervent prayer and penance for the conversion of islam, and let us be ever vigilant against the threat of jihad, which we beseech Almighty God, the Blessed Virgin Mary and all the angels, saints and multitude of the Heavenly Host to strengthen our hand against.
[Image: muslim400.jpg]
From Ann Coulter's website:

– Terrorists Practice a Radical Form of Islam: Twice the murdering, half the bathing.

– Their favorite military hero is Napoleon Blownapart.

– They will riot and kill each other over a few stupid cartoons. We should make more of those.

– Terrorists want to sneak explosive liquids into airplanes. If you see any children on your flight, tackle them and confiscate their juiceboxes.

– Our latest intelligence indicates the Koran is really just a bomb-making manual.

– If a guy is being over-sensitive to racial profiling, he may be a terrorist. Strangle him with your shoelaces just in case.

– Terrorists act all hurt if you draw Mohammed, flush a Koran, or bomb Mecca. What babies.
(08-27-2009, 10:00 PM)matthew_talbot Wrote: They like to blow themselves up...We like to blow them up...You would think we would get along better with them with so much in common...
The problem here is that I really don't believe that the radicals "like" to pack on explosives and detonate themselves in their attempt at suicidal Jihad, it's something they feel compelled to do out of the act of desperation and the brainwashing of clerics guaranteeing them a beautiful reward in paradise........similar to martyrdom in Christianity no?

I also don't believe most soldiers "like" causing destruction and carnage within Islamic cultures, or at least to the civilian populaces even though many of them themselves are brainwashed by our gov't media complex that these people are somewhat less than human and committing the act of genocide is completely appropriate and encouraged. That is not a very noble outlook or honorable trait of a U.S, soldier, but the depraved, bloodthirsty, hateful, un-Christlike, reveng-minded obsession of Israeli IDF thugs or even those drunk themselves of the "religion of peace".

We shouldn't trivialize the deaths and destruction of either of these acts of violence and murder no matter who is engaging in it or for what reason, I don't think God approves of the whole situation eitherway. Neither does the Church.
(08-29-2009, 07:00 AM)alaric Wrote:
(08-27-2009, 10:00 PM)matthew_talbot Wrote: They like to blow themselves up...We like to blow them up...You would think we would get along better with them with so much in common...
The problem here is that I really don't believe that the radicals "like" to pack on explosives and detonate themselves in their attempt at suicidal Jihad, it's something they feel compelled to do out of the act of desperation and the brainwashing of clerics guaranteeing them a beautiful reward in paradise........similar to martyrdom in Christianity no?

I also don't believe most soldiers "like" causing destruction and carnage within Islamic cultures, or at least to the civilian populaces even though many of them themselves are brainwashed by our gov't media complex that these people are somewhat less than human and committing the act of genocide is completely appropriate and encouraged. That is not a very noble outlook or honorable trait of a U.S, soldier, but the depraved, bloodthirsty, hateful, un-Christlike, reveng-minded obsession of Israeli IDF thugs or even those drunk themselves of the "religion of peace".

We shouldn't trivialize the deaths and destruction of either of these acts of violence and murder no matter who is engaging in it or for what reason, I don't think God approves of the whole situation eitherway. Neither does the Church.

It isn't so much brain-washing a sincere hatred of any and everything not of their culture. The moderate one's don't display the hatred so much, but it is still there. They want everyone in the world to bow at their feet and fllow the customs in place in 750A.D. This means they despise TV and Movies, the Internet(though they use it to spread their hate and violence). They truly believe Allah has called them to jihad or holy war against the infidel and the infidel is anyone who disagrees with them, including the moderate muslims.
". This means they despise TV and Movies, the Internet(though they use it to spread their hate and violence"

With good reason don't you think?

Some of the stuff coming out of our mediums is straight from the pit of hell itself.

Even the Mohammedans can see that and don't want that poinon infecting their perspective cultures. I agree.
(08-29-2009, 10:13 AM)alaric Wrote: ". This means they despise TV and Movies, the Internet(though they use it to spread their hate and violence"

Some of the stuff coming out of our mediums is straight from the pit of hell itself.

Even the Mohammedans can see that and don't want that poinon infecting their perspective cultures. I agree.

I do agree whole heartedly that a lot if not most of the programs and movies on TV and from Hollywood are the works of Satan, but I'll take it a step further and say I also believe Islam to be a tool of Satan used to persecute the Church here on earth.
(08-29-2009, 10:50 AM)Matthew_R Wrote:
(08-29-2009, 10:13 AM)alaric Wrote: ". This means they despise TV and Movies, the Internet(though they use it to spread their hate and violence"

I do agree whole heartedly that a lot if not most of the programs and movies on TV and from Hollywood are the works of Satan, but I'll take it a step further and say I also believe Islam to be a tool of Satan used to persecute the Church here on earth.
Radical Muslims wrecking havoc in the West are just symptoms of the disease.

Nevertheless, they are tools of someone.