I just had a thought about radical Moslems...
deleted
(10-13-2009, 06:47 PM)augusztina Wrote: I asked what  *A* NO was.  As in "he is *A* NO."

The inquirers language is the language of ignorance, which he has heard and does not understand.  Usually, in my experience, one who claims to be an atheist is a seeker who does not know what to believe so he settles for nothing.  How will he understand without a teacher?  Shouldn't a place like FE be the place to come for an inquirer?

Novus Ordo-narian  (are you purposely trying to make this difficult or did not have your coffee this morning?)

I already addressed the second part in the affirmative  but said that means a lot of things depending on the person -- in this case a troll trying to score points....You can't teach a troll...they don't want it

this is evidenced from his last sentence..."have we ever thought we're wrong?"

The assumption is that we have not.

The funny thing is that he is the one who has never wondered if he's wrong.
Those there radical Muslims blow up good, real good. 

(10-13-2009, 06:12 PM)Scipio_a Wrote: Mohammedan is....

Nasty nasty.   So there

But it is the Traditional reference. I'm not sure how it can be described as nasty, a follower of Christ is Christian so likewise a follower of Mohammad is a Mohammedan. Arcane perhaps but I don't see "nasty."
(10-16-2009, 01:32 PM)DarkKnight Wrote:

Nasty nasty.   So there

But it is the Traditional reference. I'm not sure how it can be described as nasty, a follower of Christ is Christian so likewise a follower of Mohammad is a Mohammedan. Arcane perhaps but I don't see "nasty."

I suppose you can wait to see nasty while your throats being slit by a nastynasty
(10-18-2009, 12:34 AM)Scipio_a Wrote:
(10-16-2009, 01:32 PM)DarkKnight Wrote:

Nasty nasty.   So there

I suppose you can wait to see nasty while your throats being slit by a nastynasty
We wouldn't have to deal with those nasty little critters to begin with if something even nastier didn't  let them cross our borders and into our nations.

Or go into their lands to get rich or get the scoop on the "big story".
Nothing..."nastier"...is letting them in...it is just one of our false ideas that anyone can be free and civilized

And we would still have to worry about them....I like the idea of going in and getting rich...we should do that and bring back Prima Nocte...."If you can't get them out....breed them out"
(10-18-2009, 06:03 PM)Scipio_a Wrote: Nothing..."nastier"...is letting them in...it is just one of our false ideas that anyone can be free and civilized

And we would still have to worry about them....I like the idea of going in and getting rich...we should do that and bring back Prima Nocte...."If you can't get them out....breed them out"
Sorry to break it to you, abortion minded and "reproductive-rights" minded Westerners ain't "breeding" nobody out.

And yes, the guy who let's the invader through the gate is a bigger scumbag than the invader.

Think about it..........
Nope...just misguided

The scumbags that want to cut your throat at all costs...= bigger threat that misguided next door neighbor who CAN be brought to see the light and is fun to hang out with...where as the other guy will cut your throat unless you agree to promote the darkness

(unless you're talking about a traitor...and yes...they are bigger scum...I have more respect for the nasty nasties than a traitor)

And I don't know where you hang out...but it must be with a bunch of loser butt bruisers...every young guy I know would be glad to have some thrown his way...admittedly they ain't trads...but I hate to break it to you...almost no one is

We could set every prot up with his own hareem!