odd dreams
Does anyone have dreams in dreams? I get this a lot... All kinds of strange things will be happening, and then I'll dream that I wake up and think 'wow! I have to tell that dream to so and so!' Then more odd things happen and I really wake up eventually.

I have dizzy dreams pretty frequently. I'll have to do some task, but my vision and balance will just get progressively worse and I won't be able to do anything about it. Usually when that feeling starts in the dream, I think "I have dreams like this all the time. But this is real. Or maybe my dreams were real and I just don't remember. I knew this would happen."

Don't really know what the multi-layer dreams indicate--or the dizzy dreams. Those are always super disturbing though. I can't look at Expressionist photography because of them, at any rate

Melita, you weren't reading Anne of Green Gables anytime recently were you? The locket incident totally reminded me of those books!
(09-26-2009, 03:27 PM)Tinuviel Wrote: Melita, you weren't reading Anne of Green Gables anytime recently were you? The locket incident totally reminded me of those books!

No, but my mother was recently in Canada, right by PE Island... we talked about it and I remember thinking about Montgomery, and a tv series I used to watch ("Road to Avonlea")!! I hadn't thought to connect the dream to the conversation, though.
(09-26-2009, 03:27 PM)Tinuviel Wrote: Does anyone have dreams in dreams? I get this a lot... All kinds of strange things will be happening, and then I'll dream that I wake up and think 'wow! I have to tell that dream to so and so!' Then more odd things happen and I really wake up eventually.

I have dizzy dreams pretty frequently. I'll have to do some task, but my vision and balance will just get progressively worse and I won't be able to do anything about it. Usually when that feeling starts in the dream, I think "I have dreams like this all the time. But this is real. Or maybe my dreams were real and I just don't remember. I knew this would happen."

Don't really know what the multi-layer dreams indicate--or the dizzy dreams. Those are always super disturbing though. I can't look at Expressionist photography because of them, at any rate

Melita, you weren't reading Anne of Green Gables anytime recently were you? The locket incident totally reminded me of those books!

quite frequently I have the dreams in dreams, then I have dreams that I don't remember were dreams or not.  Like when I went through Basic Training, the first three weeks are the harshest, it was not uncommon for my platoon to be waken three or four times a night by the Drill Sargeants.  And that became such a fixtures in my mind that I would wake up almost hourly expecting it, then I would dream it too.  Then there were nights where I was not sure whether it was real or a dream as that boundary was so blurred.

I have also had dreams where I was floating, then wake up and be bouncing on my bed, it was weird.