Catholic Radio Station Suggestions
Hello everyone,

A Catholic radio station (Relevant Radio) has a new programming director (Fr. Hoffman, Opus Dei) and he is very open to hearing suggestions on what "we" would like the station to air in the way of programming.  I don't listen to the station much anymore, although it was helpful to me when I was first becoming a Catholic.  By the grace of God, I am now a traditional Roman Catholic.  I would love it if that station was more "traditional"  but I can't even begin to think of what kind of suggestions they would be open to.  The Traditional Holy Mass was mentioned once on the station, right after the Holy Father's Motu Proprio.  Any ideas for me? 

Thank you!
(09-03-2009, 09:46 AM)elizabeth Wrote: Hello everyone,

A Catholic radio station (Relevant Radio) has a new programming director (Fr. Hoffman, Opus Dei) and he is very open to hearing suggestions on what "we" would like the station to air in the way of programming.  I don't listen to the station much anymore, although it was helpful to me when I was first becoming a Catholic.  By the grace of God, I am now a traditional Roman Catholic.  I would love it if that station was more "traditional"  but I can't even begin to think of what kind of suggestions they would be open to.  The Traditional Holy Mass was mentioned once on the station, right after the Holy Father's Motu Proprio.  Any ideas for me? 

Thank you!    Yes, Traditionalcatholicradio.org
Thanks for that link, jacobhalo.  That site looks wonderful for when I'm at my computer at work (no computer at home).  It's not actually on the radio, right?  But if I look it over, it might give me some practical ideas for suggestions for this Catholic radio station.