Creative Workout Regime
Howdy y'all, as someone who has lost 50 pounds in five months, I am always looking for new ways to liven up my workout regime.  Like I am looking for creative swimming exercises and also running drills that increases speed and endurance. 

Anyone got any hints?

(09-03-2009, 11:18 PM)AntoniusMaximus Wrote: Howdy y'all, as someone who has lost 50 pounds in five months, I am always looking for new ways to liven up my workout regime.  Like I am looking for creative swimming exercises and also running drills that increases speed and endurance. 

Anyone got any hints?

I think you should be giving us some hints, considering you've lost that much in such a small amount of time.

I've read that Sylvester Stallone stays fit by eating super healthy, super un-tasty food 6 days a week, and then pigs out on pizza and ice cream the remaining day.
(09-04-2009, 02:59 AM)stvincentferrer Wrote: I've read that Sylvester Stallone stays fit by eating super healthy, super un-tasty food 6 days a week, and then pigs out on pizza and ice cream the remaining day.

That doesn't make sense; healthy food by nature is tasty. Binges are not a good thing.

Also, he also uses some "help" ;)

(09-03-2009, 11:18 PM)AntoniusMaximus Wrote: Howdy y'all, as someone who has lost 50 pounds in five months, I am always looking for new ways to liven up my workout regime.  Like I am looking for creative swimming exercises and also running drills that increases speed and endurance. 

Anyone got any hints?
I do. I recommend looking around on this site: http://www.dragondoor.com/articler/
I found a way to lose weight but I dont think youll like it...egyptian belly dance  :laughing:
PS- before you start giving me the "shame on you" its for exercise reasons only!
(09-04-2009, 09:26 AM)SanctiDominici Wrote: I found a way to lose weight but I dont think youll like it...egyptian belly dance  :laughing:
PS- before you start giving me the "shame on you" its for exercise reasons only!

Veil and ogling sheik not required?
Quote: I do. I recommend looking around on this site: http://www.dragondoor.com/articler/

I second this
(09-04-2009, 09:28 AM)Rosarium Wrote:
(09-04-2009, 09:26 AM)SanctiDominici Wrote: I found a way to lose weight but I dont think youll like it...egyptian belly dance  :laughing:

Veil and ogling sheik not required?

:laughing: No not required!
http://www.crossfit.com/

Anyone got any hints?

Billy Blanks?  Pilates?  You're doing better than most, so how can we suggest?  I always liked a good hike.  If you're trying to tone up, you'll need something that works your major muscle groups - like pilates :)

I just lift weights until I can't move any longer. I run a lot, sprinting mind you, not long distances- with my short, powerful legs I am suited to that. I wrestle my massive hounds, they keep me in shape. I eat whatever I like.
My father lost over 50 pounds in the past 6 months as well, he just ate like a rabbit and worked out all the time. He also drank Scotch during his workouts, not sure what that did for him but it must have worked!  :laughing:

Good luck!