Walked out of Mass this morning
I'm not seeing the contradiction that is driving this thread.

OK, granted, the NO is the normative Mass of the Latin Rite - like it or not.  (I happen to be "not", like the rest of FE, or why would I be on this forum?  Wink ).  As such, as propagated by a valid council, it's licit unless and until overturned (God willing) by a future Pope.

The fact that the NO is per se a valid Mass does NOT mean that every single NO Mass celebrated on any given day anywhere in the world is valid.

The question isn't whether the original poster should walk out of ANY NO Mass, it's whether he should walk out of that particular Mass that he attended that day.

And to my way of thinking, if you don't like it, get up, leave quietly, and make sure you get to another Mass that day to fulfill your obligation.

Is it better to sit there and fume, and leave Mass seething with anger?  I can't even count the number of times I've
dk is a scrapper, and if there isnt a scrap he scraps one up....the world would be boring without scrappers, but sometimes people forget he is a scrapper, and get scraped into a scrap...sipsip