Daughter Pregnant - Should she get H1N1 shot?
(09-15-2009, 06:57 PM)verenaerin Wrote:   With my first baby I actually went against my gut. I got the flu shot. I just felt so pressured. Anyway, I paid for it. Two months later I got the flu. I was terribly sick, but the baby was ok. The next year I was pregnant with my son and I declined the flu shot. I never got the flu. In the past 8-9 years I have gotten the flu shot twice and ended up with the flu. So I have learned my lesson.

As far as your daughter is concerned. You know what the docs are probably going to say. So why don't you ask the Blessed Mother. Explain that you a simple mother trying to give the best advice for her daughter. Ask her for a really obvious sign if she is meant to get the vaccine. I do that a lot. Sometimes it is just impossible to figure out the gray. So dump it at the Blessed Mother's feet and let her take care of it. I hope that by doing that it will give you some peace. Responsibility can be a heavy thing, and even heavier if you try to carry it all on your own. Congrats to your daughter and you being a grandmother!! :)

Great idea! I will ask Our Lady.  Thank you! :)

Messages In This Thread
Re: Daughter Pregnant - Should she get H1N1 shot? - by cathkath - 09-19-2009, 10:07 PM