Daughter Pregnant - Should she get H1N1 shot?

Prayers for this poor women.

If you would consider getting any kind of immunisation for something that isn't going to outright kill you, especially when it is made by the same profit seeking pharma companies that will use any ammoral device and practice to promote their stuff and pushed by media firms and pundits who mostly support baby killing then I wish you the best of luck.

My kids get a single shot for the Measles.  That is it.  Everything else they can take their chances and let nature take its course.

I don't trust the modern system not to damage me.
(09-30-2009, 01:13 AM)Iuvenalis Wrote:
(09-15-2009, 02:34 PM)ErinIsNice Wrote: Pregnant women rarely die of seasonal flu.  A huge percentage of the H1N1 deaths so far in the US and around the world have been pregnant women.
For example, there have been so far 17 deaths in the Dominican Republic, and 11 were pregnant.

http://www.flutrackers.com/forum/index.php

What she said, of the H1N1 deaths, a disproportionate number have been pregnant woman. I think more than 1 in 20 of the deaths. Of those that don't die, they also tend to have much more severe bouts of H1N1.

Just heard a woman on the CBC telling how she spent 5 weeks in a coma with it. Luckily, both she and the unborn baby survived!