Just scored a 1st class relic of the Archbishop LeFebvre!
ok tell you what send SSAE to:

Relic Giveaway
34 Miro St Castlecliff 4501
Wanganui
New Zealand

for a 3rd class relic. Please be patient though, as these are being made up by printing pictures from the computer, and touching a cloth to the 1st class relic, then attching small pieces of cloth to the pictures. It's time consuming, but will get through everybody eventually :)
(09-24-2009, 07:25 PM)Arun Wrote: ok tell you what send SSAE to:

Relic Giveaway
34 Miro St Catlecliff 4501
Wanganui
New Zealand

If you're not in NZ don't send a SASE, it will not be honoured by NZ Post. Buy an International Postal Reply Coupon at your local post office and include it with your request.
lol lucky! cheers for the heads up on that one, jovan66102!
(09-21-2009, 08:24 PM)Rosarium Wrote:
(09-21-2009, 08:18 PM)Baskerville Wrote:
(09-21-2009, 07:37 PM)Arun Wrote: As far as i am aware, the cut up pieces of cassock etc being distributed of JPII are being promoted as relics by their distributors.

Yep thats right you can buy one if you have the dough.

"Buy" one? Truly?

Yes I saw it on a website. It was like 50 bucks for a piece of cloth worn by the worst Pope in history. I didnt think this stuff was supposed to be put up for sale but then the Vatican does have sex scandals to pay for and cover up so they need the dough.
(09-24-2009, 10:31 PM)Baskerville Wrote:
(09-21-2009, 07:37 PM)Arun Wrote: As far as i am aware, the cut up pieces of cassock etc being distributed of JPII are being promoted as relics by their distributors.

"Buy" one? Truly?

Yes I saw it on a website. It was like 50 bucks for a piece of cloth worn by the worst Pope in history. I didnt think this stuff was supposed to be put up for sale but then the Vatican does have sex scandals to pay for and cover up so they need the dough.

Wow.  Just....  wow.

Worst pope ever?  Vatican sex scandals?  Just...  wow.
(09-25-2009, 12:08 AM)CollegeCatholic Wrote:
(09-24-2009, 10:31 PM)Baskerville Wrote:

"Buy" one? Truly?

Wow.  Just....  wow.

Worst pope ever?  Vatican sex scandals?  Just...  wow.

I have to agree with CC here.  Are you a papist or not, man?
(09-21-2009, 10:37 AM)SalvaPorta Wrote:
(09-21-2009, 07:58 AM)Arun Wrote: Over the moon about it too, I'm certain that the Archbishop is a saint! A friend of mine wound up with some pieces of his hair collected from haircuts he had at Econe, and has given me two small strands of hair, attached to a picture of the Archbishop.
First thing I did was touch my rosary to it lol! I think he is going to arrange to make some 3rd class relics from his 1st class ones, so if anybody might like one, I will pester him about it and post details on here when he gets some made ready for distribution. Or I suppose I could do some up, seeing as I also have a 1st class.
Wow I haven't been this excited in quite some time.

How can we be sure these relics are authentic ?

DNA testing?