Catholic Bishop Asks Pro-Gay Bishop Not to Enter His Diocese
LOL
This Bishop lives half way round the world from me in a Diocese I'm probably unlikely to ever visit, but I felt compelled to send him a message of support.

If we could got a few (or actually a lot) more like him, things might start looking up.

BTW +Sample also spoke out about Notre Dame awarding a doctorate to Obama.  Good to see his consistanly has balls.

Maybe we should also courtesy copy the Congregation of Bishops to give them an idea that some of us would like more bishops of this stripe.

Maybe Rome's news is filtered through kumbaya nuncios?
I'm proud to say that I attend the cathedral in Marquette, and that most of our parish is very pleased that our small town can make the news in such a big and positive way.
I can't believe I'm siding wit da Yoopers.
(10-16-2009, 08:04 AM)Cyriacus Wrote: I can't believe I'm siding wit da Yoopers.
What's a "Yooper?"
(10-16-2009, 01:39 PM)DarkKnight Wrote:
(10-16-2009, 08:04 AM)Cyriacus Wrote: I can't believe I'm siding wit da Yoopers.
What's a "Yooper?"

People from the U.P.-Upper Peninsula of Michigan-where Marquette is located.
Hooray for the Yoopers!

I went to college in Michigan and I know that some of the best parties on campus were at the Yoop house. Eh?

It is kind of like relating to a Canadian in speech anyway, eh?  B? C what you started!

On a serious note, I wrote to this bishop to commend himn and got a kind response back.

As for Bp. Gumbleton, he got relagated to just one parish before he 'retired'. Of course liberals do not seem to retire but keep on spouting the same tired dissentions.  But time takes its toll on us all.
Hurray for the UP and for the Church's seeming turn back to orthodoxy.
(10-16-2009, 08:08 PM)Walty Wrote: Hurray for the UP and for the Church's seeming turn back to orthodoxy.

oh, ya- the UP -

let's put on our sneeks and after drinking fram the bubblers go pahrtee on my pahrtee bahrge.

( i really do love the UP... :)  oh, and FUDGE.)