From Father Z's: How Liturgical Reform was done.
(10-15-2009, 04:14 PM)CrusaderKing Wrote: I don't know if this supposed conversation took place, but:

According to Randy Engel in her book The Rite of Sodomy, which is about 1300 pages long and extensively researched, Pope Paul VI was indeed a homosexual. There have been Popes in the past who were sexual degenerates of one sort or another, so if true, it wouldn't be a first. It would also be one of the reasons why he was such a poor administrator, if others had this on him.

Annibale Bugnini boasted in his writings that he would place documents in front of Pope Paul VI, and the latter would sign them without having read them.   

I don't know if Pope Paul VI will be declared an official heretic or an anti-Pope by a future Pope, but I do think both he and Pope John Paul II will, at the very least, be declared material heretics for their actions. 

Totally agreed.
That homosexual was Paul VI is a rumor. Not one that I am inclined to indulge in.

That exchange has no source as far as I can tell, except someone's vivid imagination.

You all need a lesson in humility for insulting the Holy Father. Go mortify yourselves and teach yourself respect.
(10-15-2009, 06:48 PM)anthony Wrote: That homosexual was Paul VI is a rumor. Not one that I am inclined to indulge in.

That exchange has no source as far as I can tell, except someone's vivid imagination.

You all need a lesson in humility for insulting the Holy Father. Go mortify yourselves and teach yourself respect.

Were talking Montini here the man who single handedly allowed the destruction of the Mass and singning off on the heretical documents of Vatican II. If anyone needed to mortify themselves its Paul VI for attempting to destroy the Catholic Church and not having the balls to stop things when he himself said that the smoke of satan had entered the Church. Just read Randy Engells book the Rite of Sodomy and youll see how much evidence there is Paul VI was a homo. And thus blackmailed into allowing some of the more radical things to happen. Worst Pope ever actually beating JPII in somethings.
Yep
This is the most defamatory thread I've ever read!
Unum Sint Wrote:they break with the Tradition of the Church, then I tender my resignation.

Careful with capitalization's.
(10-15-2009, 06:48 PM)anthony Wrote: That homosexual was Paul VI is a rumor. Not one that I am inclined to indulge in.

Nonsense. I provided a source. Your mindset is exactly the kind that fostered the sex scandals that have rocked the Church. You need to jettison your Papalotry and self righteousness.
(10-15-2009, 03:24 PM)SaintRafael Wrote:
(10-15-2009, 03:01 PM)MeaMaximaCulpa Wrote: And even if it were true, how is it even relevant to the three points you were originally commenting on?  Does Paul VI's sexual orientation make him stupid, a heretic, or chicken?
His sexual orientation would make him unfit for the priesthood.

Not only would he had been a man not meant to receive holy orders, but as priest, bishop, and Pope, he was in mortal sin without any grace.
These types of sin lead directly to apostasy. Sodomy is even worse than sexual sin, because it is one of the four sins that cries to heaven for vengeance.
The lifestyle of Pope Paul VI led the Church to have a Pope with a loss of faith. Pope Paul VI was led to something worse than heresy, which is apostasy.

Well my last post about spreading unsubstantiated rumors obviously didn't have much effect.  Nice rhetoric, except I think Paul VI's public statements clearly show he wasn't an apostate (or a heretic for that matter).  To be an apostate, you have to publicly reject your religion.  So please, tell him where Paul VI apostatized?
SaintRafael Wrote:Pope Paul VI was an extremely weak man who is said to have spent nights crying because he had no clue what to do.
Then there is the evil side of the man who is reported to have been a homosexual who was arrested in plain clothes as a bishop one night by a police officer and other homosexual stories.

Just the other day I was commenting on the bad habit traditionalists have of fueling unsubstantiated gossip. This has to be rock-bottom of academic integrity. What you said is very serious, SaintRafael. The least you could do is reference this.
"Careful with capitalization's"

Careful with punctuation/possessives.