Larry David Urinates on Jesus Picture
Oh it was "mistake" that he "pissed-Christ" by accident.......... ::) (Fake live audience laughter in the background)

Yea real funny.

Pee, fart jokes, excrement, etc........ Why are these Jewish comedians obsessed with bodily fluids in their schticks?

And Jesus too..........Oh how they love to get a big kick out of Jesus.

They know better than to mess with Allah's prophet.
It wasn't in the best taste, sure. It was offensive, sure, but a lot of enjoyable humor is offensive. But is it part of some greater entertainment conspiracy to degrade Catholics? No. And you're crazy if you think it amounts to that. That's all that needs to be said about that.

At the end of the day you don't have to subscribe to HBO if you don't like it. But for those Catholics who do like the humor of Larry David and Seinfeld I suggest you watch the episode before you accept that exaggerated article.
(11-02-2009, 08:55 PM)alaric Wrote: Pee, fart jokes, excrement, etc........ Why are these Jewish comedians obsessed with bodily fluids in their schticks?
Why am I not surprised that a Nazi apologist also happens to be a racist? Your comment was way more offensive than anything that happened in that episode.
Quote:Allah's prophet
The overwhelming majority of Muslims don't depict Allah's prophet in pictures.
U clearly r not a catholic!!! How can a catholic find pissing on CHRIST funny?
I don't know what kind of faith u have but its not the catholic one.
How dare they!!!!!!
And u laugh at this outrage!!!!!
U better pray and get right with CHRIST.
Coward!
(11-03-2009, 05:01 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: U clearly r not a catholic!!! How can a catholic find pissing on CHRIST funny?
How dare they!!!!!!
Coward!
lol!

"coward"? Where does that even come from? At least make sense if you're going to hurl insults.

I clearly am a Catholic, I receive the Sacraments (EF) I accept all of Church teaching and I embrace my Catholic identity. I love my Lord and Savior and I regularly defend the faith at my secular university. I am also a flawed human being with an imperfect humor, so some of you just need to relax.

Look people, I did find the episode funny and I am a faithful Catholic. If you find that hard to believe, watch the episode. Don't throw stones at me, especially when you haven't seen the episode or don't even know me.

Larry was peeing so hard that they played a hose sound effect, water was splashing everywhere even several feet out of the toilet. A single drop hit the picture and Larry was put into a ridiculous situation. It's funny because of how Larry handled the situation and what came out of it, not the fact that something accidentally hit a picture of Jesus.

I'm just repeating myself so I'll leave this thread. Some of you just need to lighten up a little, yesh.
(11-03-2009, 05:01 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: U clearly r not a catholic!!! How can a catholic find pissing on CHRIST funny?
How dare they!!!!!!
Coward!

Are you serious DK? 

This is the most ridiculous post I've ever seen on here.
(10-29-2009, 11:26 PM)Baskerville Wrote: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/200...tes-jesus/

First Sarah SILVERMAN
now Larry DAVID
What is it with these perfidious Jews.
In the interest of fairness, Jackie Mason, Michael Savage, Dennis Prager, and Steve Malzberg, all of them Jewish, vociferously denounced Larry David and this episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm, and zealously defended Christianity and Christians.  (Malzberg even had  Bill Donohue on his show to talk about the incident and was very supportive of Bill Donohue.)  I think too that Mark Levin and Michael Medved did likewise, and they are both Jewish as well.  I am not necessarily endorsing any or all of these radio personalities, but it is worth adding to the record.  
I'm not interested in calling names, but if as a Catholic you ONLY find the scene funny, and not a little offensive, you MIGHT need to pray a little about this and talk to a priest or spiritual director about it.  For you, this isn't a matter of defending or not defending the Faith.  It might be a problem with your faith in Christ.  This is just a speculative observation from a fellow Catholic.  God bless you, and I will be praying for you.
(11-03-2009, 06:17 PM)Walty Wrote:
How dare they!!!!!!
Coward!

Are you serious DK? 

And you have the most ridiculous avatar I've ever seen here. Just sayin . . .
Walty I'm serious
I actually don't find pissing on CHRIST funny
I don't
(11-03-2009, 06:32 PM)stvincentferrer Wrote:
(11-03-2009, 06:17 PM)Walty Wrote:
How dare they!!!!!!
Coward!

Are you serious DK? 

And you have the most ridiculous avatar I've ever seen here. Just sayin . . .

Thanks, but I fail to see how that has anything to do with what we are talking about.