Larry David Urinates on Jesus Picture
(11-01-2009, 05:43 AM)jovan66102 Wrote:
(10-31-2009, 10:55 PM)Fidelis Wrote: Did anyone even see the episode? I saw it, and I thought it was hilarious.
Here’s what happened…

Larry David is taking medication to help him pee better and it causes him to pee so forcefully that it causes a strong backsplash. Well it so happens that this one lady he visits happens to have a picture of Jesus right above the toilet (a strange spot) and so when Larry goes to pee some of the backsplash accidently hits the picture. Larry immediately feels bad but because of his narcissism and his germophobia he can't bring himself to wipe it off.

The next morning the house owners see the splash and because the house is only occupied by women and because the picture is far enough from the toilet, they believe it to be a miraculous tear. These two ladies organize a prayer tour but in the end Larry ends up confessing and the ladies scold him for the backsplash.

So... I don't see what's so wrong. No one pees on Jesus on purpouse, and what is so funny is how Larry decides to handle this accidental backsplash. The humour is not anti-Chrstian, instead the humour centres on Larry's poor confrontation skills and his unusual personality. It also makes fun of the stories you hear about apparitions appearing in the most bizarre places.

Larry David is one of my favourite comedians, I love curb your enthusiasm, I love the writting and I can't wait for this week's new episode.

Bullshit! So it's funny that a Jew pisses on Christ? Let's see the chickenshit pull a similar show using the 'Prophet'! He hasn;t got the balls !
lol... just watch the episode, he doesn't pee on Jesus, nor is it intended to make fun of Christians. If anything, it's Larry David who makes fun of himself in the end of the episode.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Larry David Urinates on Jesus Picture - by Fidelis - 11-01-2009, 10:41 AM