Larry David Urinates on Jesus Picture
(11-03-2009, 04:11 PM)Fidelis Wrote: It wasn't in the best taste, sure. It was offensive, sure, but a lot of enjoyable humor is offensive. But is it part of some greater entertainment conspiracy to degrade Catholics? No. And you're crazy if you think it amounts to that. That's all that needs to be said about that.

At the end of the day you don't have to subscribe to HBO if you don't like it. But for those Catholics who do like the humor of Larry David and Seinfeld I suggest you watch the episode before you accept that exaggerated article.
(11-02-2009, 08:55 PM)alaric Wrote: Pee, fart jokes, excrement, etc........ Why are these Jewish comedians obsessed with bodily fluids in their schticks?
Why am I not surprised that a Nazi apologist also happens to be a racist? Your comment was way more offensive than anything that happened in that episode.
Quote:Allah's prophet
The overwhelming majority of Muslims don't depict Allah's prophet in pictures.
Care to elaborate on your little accusations.....?

Mr Jew-sympathizer and anti-Christ apologist.

You know what? Piss on your HBO and Christ mocking comedy, you're very presence on a Catholic forum and Judiac-aplogia is more offensive than any "pro-nazi' and "bigotry that I've read here in a while.

You don't even know "racism" is, much less a "nazi".

You sound like a typical Zionist lemming, keep watching the idiot-box and stay off trad forums.....we wouldn't to "curb your enthusiasm".

Why don't your hero Larry David make an episode about accidentally pissing on a Koran so we could all get a big chuckle out of it.

Or Silverman tell jokes about Mohamed.

Do I see a double-standard here. or are they just plain chickensh*t of Muslims.

You know the answer to that one.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Larry David Urinates on Jesus Picture - by alaric - 11-04-2009, 09:10 PM