A Problem of Traditionalism
(11-05-2009, 11:48 AM)Oldavid Wrote: Bugger!
Can I not even place a simple message?

Are you having posting problems?
Sedevacantism is not RIFE in Trads. Far from it
but materialism, Zionism,feminism,homosexualism,modernism,lesbianism,environmentalism,evolutionism,Machiavellians ism ism ism....is positively polluted the Vat2 NO
(11-05-2009, 04:41 AM)petrelton Wrote:
(11-05-2009, 03:02 AM)Baskerville Wrote:
(11-04-2009, 06:51 PM)voxpopulisuxx Wrote:
Quote:He might however take an account of how you have spoken with regards to the Lord's anointed shepherd on the earth and the councils and rites of his Holy Church.

I ve never heard any trad here say anything worse than anything Athanasius or ST Catharine might say.

Yes but the Popes in their time never had a Stalinist cult of personality Like the Modern Popes especially JPII the Apostate.
This is sedevacantist language and is not permitted here.

Sedevacantism means that you dont believe that the Pope is the Pope numbnuts. Where did I say that. I said JPII was a heretical apostate and he was but he was still officially the Pope, unfortunatly.
(11-05-2009, 06:12 PM)voxpopulisuxx Wrote: Sedevacantism is not RIFE in Trads. Far from it
but materialism, Zionism,feminism,homosexualism,modernism,lesbianism,environmentalism,evolutionism,Machiavellians ism ism ism....is positively polluted the Vat2 NO

Amen. But to these people if you dont think the Pope breaking wind is an infallible document your a sedevacantist. :pazzo:
(11-05-2009, 08:10 PM)Baskerville Wrote:
(11-05-2009, 04:41 AM)petrelton Wrote:
(11-05-2009, 03:02 AM)Baskerville Wrote:
(11-04-2009, 06:51 PM)voxpopulisuxx Wrote:
Quote:He might however take an account of how you have spoken with regards to the Lord's anointed shepherd on the earth and the councils and rites of his Holy Church.

I ve never heard any trad here say anything worse than anything Athanasius or ST Catharine might say.

Yes but the Popes in their time never had a Stalinist cult of personality Like the Modern Popes especially JPII the Apostate.
This is sedevacantist language and is not permitted here.

Sedevacantism means that you dont believe that the Pope is the Pope numbnuts. Where did I say that. I said JPII was a heretical apostate and he was but he was still officially the Pope, unfortunatly.
Yes, you use the word "officially" the Pope which indicates that  you believe that "morally"  he is not the Pope. So you are a sede-privationist then. This kind of sentiment is not tolerated here and rightly so. Clear off.
(11-05-2009, 08:57 PM)petrelton Wrote: Yes, you use the word "officially" the Pope which indicates that "morally" he is not the Pope. So you are a sede-privationist then. This kind of sentiment is not tolerated here and rightly so. Clear off.

I cannot believe that you have the balls to come here, trolling, and then tell a long time member to 'clear off'. What will it take to get rid of your modernist crap?
(11-05-2009, 08:59 PM)jovan66102 Wrote:
(11-05-2009, 08:57 PM)petrelton Wrote: Yes, you use the word "officially" the Pope which indicates that "morally" he is not the Pope. So you are a sede-privationist then. This kind of sentiment is not tolerated here and rightly so. Clear off.

I cannot believe that you have the balls to come here, trolling, and then tell a long time member to 'clear off'. What will it take to get rid of your modernist crap?

Ignore them. If they dont have an audience they'll go away. Kinda like the pick up game with a two year old just stop and they'll get the picture. Though some of their stuff is so off the wall its hard not to reply.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day
(11-05-2009, 09:06 PM)franklinf Wrote:

What about 24 hour clocks, like mine?
(11-05-2009, 09:07 PM)Rosarium Wrote:
(11-05-2009, 09:06 PM)franklinf Wrote:

What about 24 hour clocks, like mine?

Even a broken 12 hr analog clock is right twice a day