A Problem of Traditionalism
(11-11-2009, 01:06 AM)INPEFESS Wrote:
(11-11-2009, 01:03 AM)Scipio_a Wrote: Rosarium.....+1

Scipio_a agreeing with Rosarium? Am I reading this right?  ;)
I was going to comment on the improbability of that as well, but I decided against it.

I think the Church is in crisis and almost anyone who does anything is reaction to this crisis. The "liberals" are reacting to the weird chain of command, which has suddenly been silent. The "schismatics" are reacting to the same thing.

It is very clever of the devil to help cause all this. Having material persecution just makes saints and strengthens the Church. Having too much prosperity, although likely to cause weakness, will cause an increase in faith and acceptance of God. Satan is very clever. The ultimate politician, Satan, Lord of Flies D-ME.
(11-11-2009, 01:24 AM)Rosarium Wrote: [quote='INPEFESS' pid='469949' dateline='1257916012']
[quote='Scipio_a' pid='469947' dateline='1257915782']
Rosarium.....+1

Scipio_a
(11-11-2009, 01:27 AM)INPEFESS Wrote:
(11-11-2009, 01:24 AM)Rosarium Wrote:

I was going to comment on the improbability of that as well, but I decided against it.

I think the Church is in crisis and almost anyone who does anything is reaction to this crisis. The "liberals" are reacting to the weird chain of command, which has suddenly been silent. The "schismatics" are reacting to the same thing.

It is very clever of the devil to help cause all this. Having material persecution just makes saints and strengthens the Church. Having too much prosperity, although likely to cause weakness, will cause an increase in faith and acceptance of God. Satan is very clever. The ultimate politician, Satan, Lord of Flies D-ME.

If only that was not all true...

I rarely post things which aren't true :)

I was joking about the D-ME though. I don't think he necessarily is a Democrat from Maine. He probably could easily get elected there though in that party.
(11-11-2009, 01:30 AM)Rosarium Wrote:
(11-11-2009, 01:27 AM)INPEFESS Wrote:
(11-11-2009, 01:24 AM)Rosarium Wrote:

If only that was not all true...

I rarely post things which aren't true :)

I was joking about the D-ME though. I don't think he necessarily is a Democrat from Maine. He probably could easily get elected there though in that party.

Ok, well let me know next time you post something which isn't true.

And if the devil is to rise to power, he's going to have to come up through the ranks somehow. Maine sounds like a good enough place to start. He'd undoubtedly be Democrat, too.
(11-11-2009, 01:36 AM)INPEFESS Wrote: Ok, well let me know next time you post something which isn't true.

What is the point of deception if I point it out? It would ruin my plans...

(11-11-2009, 01:40 AM)Rosarium Wrote:
(11-11-2009, 01:36 AM)INPEFESS Wrote: Ok, well let me know next time you post something which isn't true.

You make a good point. But now that I know you have plans of deception, I shall deem every one of your posts suspect of deception.
(11-11-2009, 01:42 AM)INPEFESS Wrote:

You make a good point. But now that I know you have plans of deception, I shall deem every one of your posts suspect of deception.

That is wise. I never assume someone is telling the truth. Whenever I actually point this out, people get offended, so I rarely do.

It would truly not surprise me if someone turned out to be lying about everything. You could be my mother, for all I know, despite all statements to the contrary.
(11-11-2009, 01:44 AM)Rosarium Wrote:

That is wise. I never assume someone is telling the truth. Whenever I actually point this out, people get offended, so I rarely do.

Guilty until proven innocent?

Quote:It would truly not surprise me if someone turned out to be lying about everything. You could be my mother, for all I know, despite all statements to the contrary.

Haha! I would make a very hairy, deep-voiced mother. I don't think you'd find me very motherly.
(11-11-2009, 01:51 AM)INPEFESS Wrote: Guilty until proven innocent?
No. I don't think they people are lying, just that they are possibly lying.

It is more of "no assumptions" (or as few as possible) rather than an assumption of guilt or innocence. I only know what was written. Nothing more.

Quote:Haha! I would make a very hairy, deep-voiced mother. I don't think you'd find me very motherly.
...mom?
(11-11-2009, 01:44 AM)Rosarium Wrote:

It would truly not surprise me if someone turned out to be lying about everything. You could be my mother, for all I know, despite all statements to the contrary.

As long as pissiltron isnt your mother I think your okay.