Another Vid that just melts your heart
Here's another unintentionally PRO LIFE vid, just one of those that catches you when your not looking....made me weepy and happy... forget the stupid youtube vid title, this one goes deep Taken at Srisangwan School for the Disabled Thailand
Great find Vox.  A strong argument against abortion, huh?
(11-01-2009, 01:21 PM)Walty Wrote: Great find Vox.  A strong argument against abortion, huh?
as every child always is no matter what their perceived societal "value"
Love it.  Very powerful, especially considering the song choice.
Wow! Thank you!
(11-06-2009, 11:27 AM)lisetravis Wrote: Wow! Thank you!
yw
spread it around
Very nice video...

What was this commercial actually for? Was it for support for the school? or was it a pro-life ad?
(11-07-2009, 04:16 AM)winoblue1 Wrote: Very nice video...

What was this commercial actually for? Was it for support for the school? or was it a pro-life ad?
it was an insurance ad of some kind that highlighted a Thiland school for the disabled. My wife makes the great point that if these kids were in commie china they would most likely be dead or abandoned. I saw the PRO life angle right away ( as did many others) and every time I watch it I am overcome by the Real JOY on the faces of those who modern society says should be miserable (The kids)... the real Love and concern for the kids on the face's by those whom society says should be repulsed or too empowered to be bothered by such "burdens"  (the Mothers) and the amazement on the faces of those whom society says should be totally uninterested.....the technicians making the video ( the look of profound contemplation of what he is seeing by the one sound tech near the end gets me everytime)
all around this vid is pure love of Life...DEO GRACIAS
loves it !

+1