St Louis Fisheater Meetup!
St. Louisians, I'll be in your city on Saturday, December 5.  Let's do lunch!

Who's interested in meeting for lunch at Hammerstone's in Soulard starting at noon?
That sounds good to me, although I can't confirm it until we get closer to that date.  Very close to Soulard is St. Francis de Sales Oratory, the IRCSS Oratory here in St. Louis.  Do you think you'll be hearing Mass there that morning (8 A.M.)?  If so I'll definitely be able to see you there, at the very least.

In Christo Rege,
    ~Steven
(11-02-2009, 11:56 PM)Steven Wrote: That sounds good to me, although I can't confirm it until we get closer to that date.  Very close to Soulard is St. Francis de Sales Oratory, the IRCSS Oratory here in St. Louis.  Do you think you'll be hearing Mass there that morning (8 A.M.)?  If so I'll definitely be able to see you there, at the very least.

In Christo Rege,
    ~Steven

So far, yes-- I plan to be at St. Francis de Sales for Mass.  That may change later as I learn more details about my trip.
It sounds awesome. I don't know if I could get out to Soulard at that hour, BUT... that very day, the Webster University pianists are performing the whole of J.S. Bach's Well-Tempered Clavier, Volume One, starting at 2 pm. I'm playing three of the twenty-four preludes and fugues, D Major, G Major and F Major, and the rest are covered by fellow students and professors. The performance is in Winifred Moore Auditorium, 470 East Lockwood Ave. I'd love to see some of you there!
(11-05-2009, 01:06 PM)AgnusDei1989 Wrote: It sounds awesome. I don't know if I could get out to Soulard at that hour, BUT... that very day, the Webster University pianists are performing the whole of J.S. Bach's Well-Tempered Clavier, Volume One, starting at 2 pm. I'm playing three of the twenty-four preludes and fugues, D Major, G Major and F Major, and the rest are covered by fellow students and professors. The performance is in Winifred Moore Auditorium, 470 East Lockwood Ave. I'd love to see some of you there!

That's awesome.  I especially love the D major.  Sadly, I live nowhere near St. Louis - otherwise, I'd be there!
(11-05-2009, 01:09 PM)cgraye Wrote: That's awesome.  I especially love the D major.  Sadly, I live nowhere near St. Louis - otherwise, I'd be there!

I just checked online and it turns out that you can get an airplane ticket to St. Louis.  They're not sold out.  ;)
(11-05-2009, 01:06 PM)AgnusDei1989 Wrote: It sounds awesome. I don't know if I could get out to Soulard at that hour, BUT... that very day, the Webster University pianists are performing the whole of J.S. Bach's Well-Tempered Clavier, Volume One, starting at 2 pm. I'm playing three of the twenty-four preludes and fugues, D Major, G Major and F Major, and the rest are covered by fellow students and professors. The performance is in Winifred Moore Auditorium, 470 East Lockwood Ave. I'd love to see some of you there!

That sounds great!  I wish I could make it there (it actually sounds more fun than the real reason I'm coming to your city).
(11-05-2009, 01:09 PM)cgraye Wrote:

That's awesome.  I especially love the D major.  Sadly, I live nowhere near St. Louis - otherwise, I'd be there!

Come on over! How often do you get to hear the whole WTC at once? :)

I'd love to see that! But unfortunately, it's not possible.
(11-05-2009, 03:29 PM)AgnusDei1989 Wrote:
(11-05-2009, 01:09 PM)cgraye Wrote:

Come on over! How often do you get to hear the whole WTC at once? :)

Anytime I want, on CD :P  Though live, yes, that's a bit more rare!  I could play them for myself I suppose, but I certainly don't know all of them, not even just Book I, and I can't even fathom how long that would take to learn :crazy: