St Louis Fisheater Meetup!
(11-10-2009, 09:45 AM)timjp77 Wrote:
(11-02-2009, 07:50 PM)WhollyRoaminCatholic Wrote: St. Louisians, I'll be in your city on Saturday, December 5.  Let's do lunch!

Who's interested in meeting for lunch at Hammerstone's in Soulard starting at noon?

so, what's the final verdict on time and location? Hammerstone's at noon on Saturday, 12/5?  I might be in St Louis that weekend too.

Yes!  timjp77, we'll bring KC to St. Louis! It'll be the best thing to happen to St. Louis since (Lenexa, Kansas resident) Albert Pujols got drafted.
You guys could all meet for a beer at noon, and still make AgnusDei's performance at Webster U..Straight shot down I-44..not more than 10 minutes away from Soulard..

She is a great pianist...
(11-12-2009, 12:02 AM)matthew_talbot Wrote: You guys could all meet for a beer at noon, and still make AgnusDei's performance at Webster U..Straight shot down I-44..not more than 10 minutes away from Soulard..

She is a great pianist...

Aw, Matthew! You are so nice!  :)

He's totally right, it is a very short drive taking I-44, so if any of you are in a Bach-analian mood after your beers, come on over. Webster's a gorgeous place, too; and the beautiful old Tudor music building is worth seeing.
Can you post the details?  Is there a price for tickets?
All right, here you are, in official-announcement format:

Webster University Department of Music
presents
The Twenty-Four Preludes and Fugues
of
The Well-Tempered Clavier, Volume One

Saturday, December 5, 2009
two o'clock p.m.

Recital Hall
Thompson Music Building
8282 Big Bend Blvd., St. Louis, MO 63119

Admission free
Bad news, Fisheaters.  My plans have changed; I'm no longer going to be in the 'Lou on December 5.

You'll need to find out some way to have fun without me.  :(

:laughing:

Like that's even possible.
awwwwwwwww! :( You shall have to come down some other time...
(11-27-2009, 01:46 PM)WhollyRoaminCatholic Wrote: Bad news, Fisheaters.  My plans have changed; I'm no longer going to be in the 'Lou on December 5.

You'll need to find out some way to have fun without me.  :(

:laughing:

Like that's even possible.

first he shaves, now this.

weak, whooly, weak.