The Harry Potter Debate
(11-23-2009, 12:03 AM)Arun Wrote: Heard somewhere he made that movie as a reparation for things he regretted doing in the past... great film. Best on the big screen though.
Well then...Im curious to see what he pulls out to make reparation for his present  :laughing:
yeah me too
Now I'm a little embarrassed to say this now because it became it's own tangent, but I was actually talking about a  Martin Scorsese film "The Last Temptation of Christ", I got the directors mixed up.
What a horrible thing to do. I love scorsese but that's an evil film
Sip
Mels npo more an evil sinner ten most here. Just sayin.
(11-23-2009, 11:39 AM)devotedknuckles Wrote: What a horrible thing to do. I love scorsese but that's an evil film
Sip
Mels npo more an evil sinner ten most here. Just sayin.
Oh im not saying im any better! LOL Lucky for me, I dont have cameras following me around, taking pictures of all my sinning  :P
How true!!
Apocypto was a masterpiece too!!!! What a film!!!!!
(11-23-2009, 12:03 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: How true!!
I have that on blue ray, wicked awesome movie!
(11-23-2009, 11:39 AM)devotedknuckles Wrote: I love scorsese...

yeah i had an inkling you mighta been fond of raging bull lol. love that film. la motta's one of my favourite boxers too. intense. thats entertainment!
[Image: burningbooks.jpg]
(11-23-2009, 12:03 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: How true!!

I never made it past the natives devouring wild boar testicles. I had to ask myself, "Why am I watching this again?" Me answered, "Oh right, you're not."