The Harry Potter Debate
What brought this on?
The books are sort of after my time, but I read one or two of them. Not well written, but Rowling is good at picking up obscure medieval and classical myths and working them into her world. But it seems to me, after reading the critiques, that most of the objections applied also apply to all works of fantasy/science fiction.
I  :love: HP....lol we should start a pants thread next! nothing funner than  :deadhorse:
I vote sammiches, myself.
'To veil or not to veil, that is the question.' is always good too! :laughing:
(11-03-2009, 04:17 PM)CanadianCatholic Wrote: I  :love: HP....lol we should start a pants thread next! nothing funner than  :deadhorse:

I like HP as well. I saw their new netbooks and they look very well made.

(11-03-2009, 04:20 PM)jovan66102 Wrote: 'To veil or not to veil, that is the question.' is always good too! :laughing:

Yeah, you've gotta watch those noses... er, not watch, I mean.
(11-03-2009, 04:23 PM)Rosarium Wrote:
(11-03-2009, 04:17 PM)CanadianCatholic Wrote: I  :love: HP....lol we should start a pants thread next! nothing funner than  :deadhorse:

Oh your so funny.... :P HARRY POTTER RULES!
(11-03-2009, 04:23 PM)Rosarium Wrote:

I like my HP laptop.  Good workhorse, even three years on.
I have 3 HPs, one of them a laptop - 4, if you count the one that's in pieces - and I prefer my Thinkpad.
hahaahaha!  :laughing: oh you boys are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny!  ::)