The Harry Potter Debate
If ur referring to Mad Max that movie was great. A classic. I loved that film.
Wicked film!!!
The actor that plays Harry Potter was up in Maine supporting homosexual marriage. I have gone to the movies up until now. I will not be going any more.

(11-22-2009, 03:32 PM)Petertherock Wrote: The actor that plays Harry Potter was up in Maine supporting homosexual marriage. I have gone to the movies up until now. I will not be going any more.

He also did that sex with a horse play...or something like that...whatever it was it looked gross. At any rate, just because the actors are nasty, doesnt mean im going to stop watching the movies, or reading the books. Who here hasnt watched the Passion? Mel Gibson is a philandering drunk, do you still watch it then?
Daniel Radcliffe? Yeah, he's been in the news for potsmoking and starring in some kind of nude revue as well. Not a very good role model for youth.
What? Mel is great!!! I love Mel. He's no philandering drunk. Far from it. Sip
Mel! Keep ur wits lad!!! Ur doin fine lad!!!!!
The passion was genius!! Genuis!!! Sure its not Mad Max. But genuis just the same!!!
Sip sip lad!
(11-22-2009, 04:09 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: What? Mel is great!!! I love Mel. He's no philandering drunk. Far from it. Sip
The passion was genius!! Genuis!!! Sure its not Mad Max. But genuis just the same!!!
Sip sip lad!
Im sure your the perfect judge of that.... ;)
LOL just teasin DK
(11-22-2009, 04:09 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: What? Mel is great!!! I love Mel. He's no philandering drunk. Far from it. Sip
Sip sip lad!

I wish I could divorce my wife, shack up with some Russian model, get her pregnant then have my dad annul my marriage and still be thought of as great
BA! And yes shall we go down history of all the greats and slander them? Is Mel a bad catholic yes! Thpough I'm sympethetic regarding the supermodel.u can be a great artist and bad catholic u know. Just a hint for all u angels here tossing stones.
Sip
(11-22-2009, 07:38 PM)SinfullyLate Wrote:
Sip sip lad!

I wish I could divorce my wife, shack up with some Russian model, get her pregnant then have my dad annul my marriage and still be thought of as great

His personal life may be shaky, but his work was very important for several reasons. It showed the Passion in a way that made people think, and was true to the gospels. People criticised two things about it: the violence and the portrayal of Jews. Those people have a problem with reality as it was that violent and Jews were/are that hardened.
Heard somewhere he made that movie as a reparation for things he regretted doing in the past... great film. Best on the big screen though.