Smoking Before Mass?
(12-04-2009, 11:07 AM)CanadianCatholic Wrote: When I did smoke, I didnt do it before Mass...I felt bad that father would have to smell my stinky breath when he gave me communion.
That is so kind of you but a very valid point.
I'd smoke before and after Mass.
(12-29-2009, 04:46 PM)DarkKnight Wrote:
(12-04-2009, 11:07 AM)CanadianCatholic Wrote: When I did smoke, I didnt do it before Mass...I felt bad that father would have to smell my stinky breath when he gave me communion.
Theres nothing more repulsive then morning breath mixed with cigarrette breath....  :puke:
Yea there is a few rotting things that do smell worse, and especialy garlic in the morning eww.
(12-31-2009, 11:31 PM)CanadianCatholic Wrote:
(12-29-2009, 04:46 PM)DarkKnight Wrote:
Theres nothing more repulsive then morning breath mixed with cigarrette breath....  :puke:

Cigarette breath is what hell will smell like..Anytime someone who has just smoked walks by me and I smell their breath, it literally makes me wanna' gag...YECH!!!!
I like to sip plain old hot water before Mass. Nothing in it, just water. It's very good that way, good and good for you as they say.
"Not only are we all in the same boat, but we are all seasick.” --G.K. Chesterton
I think smoking may be improper before Mass simply because it feels like it would be.  I know at least that I wouldn't do that.

angus beef,grass fed prime beef,kobe beef
natural cures,organic gifts,home remedy