Newsflash for Jovan!
(11-07-2009, 10:34 AM)devotedknuckles Wrote: Jovans a greek catholic?
I thought tobri was a maygar
What's goin on?
through my mom im hungarian i was raised in her culture so its the one i identify with, my dad is of Russian/Belorussian extraction from Smolensk and the whole "your are what your father is" thing from canon law but my dad dosent practice and when he dose hes pretty much latin rite,

jovan is greek-catholic because he is a convert from serbian orthodoxy lol
Pray
Ive been out of touch with Jovan for so long.  We were very close friends  back at University of Kansas in the early 90's.  We used to refer our questions to him, calling it "consulting the Book of Jovan"  Him, myself, Marian Horvat, a handful of others, including an Anglican Catholic Priest friend (I wonder what is up with him considering teh vatican thing recently, Jevon Gordon his name) constituted sort of a a little Catholic Kabal at KU in those days.  He is a great guy and I hope he lands on his feet. 
(11-07-2009, 11:32 AM)Tobri Wrote: jovan is greek-catholic because he is a convert from serbian orthodoxy lol

Jovan's a Serb>>>!!! No wonder I like him...he knows the evil of the Mohams first had....Defenders of the West for the last 600 years

Great people...and smart enough to down a F-117...good food too.
And moonshine! Wicked stuff!! Wicked!!
Jovan was kind enough to tell me to take heart about a year ago when I was out of work.  He prayed for me.  My turn now! Pray
Sip
Thinkin o that serb moonshine
Sip
Wicked stuff. Put hair on your elbows that stuff
Wicked!!!
(11-07-2009, 06:18 PM)Scipio_a Wrote: Jovan's a Serb>>>!!! No wonder I like him...he knows the evil of the Mohams first had....Defenders of the West for the last 600 years

Great people...and smart enough to down a F-117...good food too.

(11-07-2009, 08:45 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: Sip
Thinkin o that serb moonshine
Sip
Wicked stuff. Put hair on your elbows that stuff
Wicked!!!

THat stuff will put hair on your forehead! 

For Jovan:  Pray Pray Pray
I'll be praying for you, Jovan.  Pray
Pray Pray Pray