Newsflash for Jovan!
Praying, Jovan.  Pray
I looked at Jovan's facebook page recently and saw that he posted a brief note saying he was alive and doing reasonably well. I don't know if he's still here in Canada or back in the States, but I wanted to share what little news I had, its nice knowing our prayers are being answered  Pray
(03-10-2010, 06:46 PM)limey123 Wrote: I looked at Jovan's facebook page recently and saw that he posted a brief note saying he was alive and doing reasonably well. I don't know if he's still here in Canada or vack in the States, but I wanted to share what little news I had, its nice knowing our prayers are being answered  Pray

Let my God help him to find his peace
I pray that he does  Pray
Pray
praying for the poor man. Pray
(03-10-2010, 06:46 PM)limey123 Wrote: I looked at Jovan's facebook page recently and saw that he posted a brief note saying he was alive and doing reasonably well. I don't know if he's still here in Canada or back in the States, but I wanted to share what little news I had, its nice knowing our prayers are being answered  Pray

That was from back in Feb that he said that, I really wonder how he's doing. I'm very glad he was able to post something on FB...

I wish he'd at least have said whether he was in the US or Can.

I would say also that he appears to have gotten a bit 'off track'...so, he needs your prayers for more than material comfort-- let's just say taht.
It would also be nice to know if sending money to his paypal account is still worth doing.
I still haven't heard from him or seen any updates on Facebook, however I do have his cellphone number. He hasn't been answering but perhaps someone else will have better luck, maybe when he see's his message box suddenly has lots of entry's he might be able to get some money to top it up.  Smile His number is: 780-686-9451.  Pray