San Francisco's anti-Catholic resolution (moral teachings on homosexuality)
(11-07-2009, 03:18 PM)Dust Wrote:
(11-07-2009, 02:40 PM)Rosarium Wrote:
(11-07-2009, 01:19 PM)SLCFranciscan Wrote: I lived and taught there for 20 years and came to call it SIN Francisco.  I was never so happy in my entire life as when I drove over the Bay Bridge and saw that Babylon by the Bay in my rearview mirror.  May God have mercy on their souls.

Hm, interesting. I wonder what would have happened had Lot's wife used a rear view mirror?
I'm thinking at least still a coma...  or maybe go completely blind.

What would the cops would have said if SLCFranciscan had put black bags over his mirrors to avoid such a thing...

Well, I am a woman, not a man, so it would be "her mirrors," but I can guarandarntee they would have cited me for not having enough political correctness and made me go to the Human Rights Commission for re-indoctrination, er, I mean, sensitivity training! :laughing:
(11-07-2009, 10:14 PM)SLCFranciscan Wrote:
(11-07-2009, 03:18 PM)Dust Wrote:
(11-07-2009, 02:40 PM)Rosarium Wrote:
(11-07-2009, 01:19 PM)SLCFranciscan Wrote: I lived and taught there for 20 years and came to call it SIN Francisco.  I was never so happy in my entire life as when I drove over the Bay Bridge and saw that Babylon by the Bay in my rearview mirror.  May God have mercy on their souls.

Hm, interesting. I wonder what would have happened had Lot's wife used a rear view mirror?
I'm thinking at least still a coma...  or maybe go completely blind.

What would the cops would have said if SLCFranciscan had put black bags over his mirrors to avoid such a thing...
Well, I am a woman, not a man, so it would be "her mirrors," but I can guarantee they would have cited me for not having enough political correctness and made me go to the Human Rights Commission for re-indoctrination, er, I mean, sensitivity training! :laughing:
:laughing:

Uh-oh, they're probably coming for me now too, after not butchering the English language by using something gender neutral there, like "his/her" or "their mirrors"...

Oh, and you misspelled "womyn"...
(11-06-2009, 09:53 PM)Admiratio Wrote:
(11-06-2009, 08:25 PM)spera Wrote: Um...maybe they should change the name of the city then. LOL

I agree wholeheartedly.  This has bothered me before.

I wonder what name would better suit San Francisco?

As Michael Savage calls it: San Fran-sicko