Don't Laugh- I made Crabby Patties tonite.
Alright- don't laugh. I have a few things to confess-
First- Yes, I watch Spongebob Squarepants with my kids.
Second-  Yes, I let my kids watch that garbage.
Third- Yes, no matter how idiotic and silly this cartoon is, it makes me laugh sometimes.
Fourth- I have always wondered what a Crabby Patty would taste like so I googled it, got a recipe, went to Wal-Mart to buy the ingredients, and cooked them up in my kitchen this evening.

[Image: nov7004.th.jpg]

I just realized that I forgot about the cheese and the onions, oh well.

It actually wasn't too bad, 3 of my 7 seven kids actually finished it. My wife said it was good.

I found the recipe here.

http://spongebob.wikia.com/wiki/Krabby_Patty

Go ahead and laugh at me. I can take it.

This is so awesome.
:nonsum:
Wally world is evil.

Spongebob is evil.

Glad to hear that you get to spend time with your kids, and made something cool for them, too.

+ crab, er, fish.
(11-08-2009, 12:40 AM)Texican Wrote: + crab, er, fish.

Yeah, the imitation crab meat is pretty disgusting. (it is actually modified alaskan pollack)
One tip- don't eat or smell the crab meat when you get it out of the package, wait until the whole concoction is out of the oven until you dare take a taste.

One other tip- the recipe is a little heavy on the Thyme seasoning.  Instead of 1 tsp.- maybe put in 1/2 or 1/4 tsp. It is a strong spice and it nearly overwhelmed the tast of the patty itself.
YES  :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
I watch it with my kids too....and YES I laugh. My kids make me talk like Mr Crabs, they think its hilarious!
You made a crabby patty...YOUR THE COOLEST DAD!
Next time, buy the canned crab meat - you'll be better off.  You can even mix it with the imitation crab meat, to get a better flavor.  Man, I miss living on the Gulf Coast.

(11-08-2009, 12:48 AM)CanadianCatholic Wrote: YES  :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
I watch it with my kids too....and YES I laugh. My kids make me talk like Mr Crabs, they think its hilarious!
You made a crabby patty...YOUR THE COOLEST DAD!

Agreed on the "COOLEST DAD!"
Look what you've done, you made Squidward dance in joy.  :laughing:

[Image: dance7.gif]
That's just wrong!  That's on Spongebob?  :puke:
Haha yea, it's available on Youtube, but I don't think they want that episode shown, since it violates some copyrights (so I've heard). The episode is called 'The Two Faces of Squidward'. And he's dancing to Vesti la giubba there lol.
+ fish, but I'll take the zero on watching it. 

I may have nightmares!