Don't Laugh- I made Crabby Patties tonite.
(11-08-2009, 12:51 AM)Texican Wrote: Next time, buy the canned crab meat - you'll be better off.  You can even mix it with the imitation crab meat, to get a better flavor.  Man, I miss living on the Gulf Coast.

(11-08-2009, 12:48 AM)CanadianCatholic Wrote: YES  :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
I watch it with my kids too....and YES I laugh. My kids make me talk like Mr Crabs, they think its hilarious!
You made a crabby patty...YOUR THE COOLEST DAD!

Agreed on the "COOLEST DAD!"

Thanks for tip about the canned crab meat.  I try that if I make them again.

WARNING- CRABBY PATTIES= GAS
Oh man, I gotta go use the....
(11-08-2009, 12:52 AM)Matamoros Wrote: Look what you've done, you made Squidward dance in joy.  :laughing:

[Image: dance7.gif]

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
[Image: 7ae77649bdde.gif]
[Image: 88bfcd176a2d.gif]
(11-08-2009, 12:55 AM)Matamoros Wrote: Haha yea, it's available on Youtube, but I don't think they want that episode shown, since it violates some copyrights (so I've heard). The episode is called 'The Two Faces of Squidward'. And he's dancing to Vesti la giubba there lol.

I'm with Walty -

what a cool thing to do - make crabby patties.

:)!

The dancing squidward episode happened when Squidward got hit in the face really hard and became slightly less ugly. So everytime he got thwacked he became manlier and manlier till he got hit so hard that he turned back into Squidward again.

:tiphat:
Wew (sigh of relief)
I'm glad I'm not the only Spongebob watcher around here.
Now I can breathe.
That is awesome... +1
SO....what was the secret ingredient?
(11-08-2009, 12:08 PM)CanadianCatholic Wrote: SO....what was the secret ingredient?

That's why they weren't so good.  Of course Mr. Krabs isn't going to reveal it on the internet.