Getting Along with Muslims
I don't "get along" with Muslims. I hate the bastards, and I don't care who knows about it! As long as they leave me alone, I'll leave them alone. That's the best I can promise. I'm no ignorant man when it comes to Islam either. I've read the Qur'an and studied the Sunnah. I've spoken with Muslims about their religion and spent three years studying it in depth. They will destroy what is left of Christendom and they already are. Look at Europe... We do not need to be "getting along" with them, we need to be converting them or driving them out, preferably the latter.
(11-12-2009, 07:15 PM)John92 Wrote: We need allies right now.  We already have plenty of enemies.

Our ally is God, not Satan and his sects. There's no possible nor desirable "alliance" with Islam.

Don't be deceived, John. Read again what Cyriacus so eloquently wrote a few posts back:

"While we would be right to praise individual Muslims for their fasting and diligence in prayer, Islam itself as a collection of beliefs is set against the person Christ, who is Truth Himself, through whom the world is created, and upon whom the Church is founded. Even when the Church manifests human error, it possesses the complete wholeness of truth and goodness, as it is founded on the person of Christ, who is Truth and Goodness. Anything good in Islam is good insofar as it is Christian. There is no goodness or truth in Islam that is not Christian goodness and truth, and an honest appraisal of goodness in Islam must necessarily refer back to the Bride of Christ, to whom it is proper, and in whom the virtue is actually living, not dead. The beauty we might see in Islam is like the shining of the moon, which does not shine itself, but only partakes imperfectly in the same shining of the sun, where the light originates and to which the light belongs."

There's only one way to deal with Mohammedanism: to preach the Gospel incessantly, to wage war when necessary.
(11-12-2009, 10:00 PM)BrevisVir55 Wrote: I don't "get along" with Muslims. I hate the bastards,

Not a Christian approach.  Love those whom God loves, even if you consider them your enemies.
(11-12-2009, 07:15 PM)John92 Wrote: Good observation.  It's the Bushes and Limbaughs and Liebermans and Wolfowitzes of the world who seem to really love this "clash of civilization" stuff.

We should be careful to avoid playing into their hands.

Were they around in the 600's when Islam first started to try its take over of the west? Islam is evil is what the Church taught until 1965 or so when it became better just to hold hands and sing Michael row your Boat ashore. :bonfire:
(11-12-2009, 09:50 PM)Credo Wrote:
Baskerville Wrote:There was just a poll taken after this Muslim killed all those people at fort Hood

Correction: Before the CIA set-up killed all those people.

:laughing: Oh please.....Spare us......
(11-13-2009, 12:19 AM)rbjmartin Wrote:
(11-12-2009, 10:00 PM)BrevisVir55 Wrote: I don't "get along" with Muslims. I hate the bastards,

Not a Christian approach.  Love those whom God loves, even if you consider them your enemies.

Trying
(11-13-2009, 07:30 AM)matthew_talbot Wrote:
Baskerville Wrote:There was just a poll taken after this Muslim killed all those people at fort Hood

Never mind Matt...I finally figured Credo out by listening to the latest news buster on Alex Jones.   It turns out the he's a member of a secret society called "mohams and Catholics together" founder by the late Lutheran minister turned NO presby...rj neuhaus....their goal is is to infiltrate trad outlets and cause disruption and sully the reputation of true Catholics every where...there militant arm has recently conducted some trial runs to disrupt the internet so trads can't talk to each other except on Sunday...but this has been a rotten failure due to the mohams spontaneously combusting and taking their NO counterparts in crime with them....so it has not yet been successful   and the NOs can't figure out why the mohams keep blowing up whenever they get close to each other.
(11-13-2009, 12:15 PM)Scipio_a Wrote:
(11-13-2009, 07:30 AM)matthew_talbot Wrote:

Never mind Matt...I finally figured Credo out by listening to the latest news buster on Alex Jones.   It turns out the he's a member of a secret society called "mohams and Catholics together" founder by the late Lutheran minister turned NO presby...rj neuhaus....their goal is is to infiltrate trad outlets and cause disruption and sully the reputation of true Catholics every where...there militant arm has recently conducted some trial runs to disrupt the internet so trads can't talk to each other except on Sunday...but this has been a rotten failure due to the mohams spontaneously combusting and taking their NO counterparts in crime with them....so it has not yet been successful   and the NOs can't figure out why the mohams keep blowing up whenever they get close to each other.

Thanks for the info Scip.. :laughing:
(11-12-2009, 07:16 PM)Credo Wrote:
stvincentferrer Wrote:Though who runs the US government? Saying the "US government" is too general.

While I'm not opposed to the idea that the US government has quite a bit to gain from religious groups fighting each other, and while the selfsame government is a vital part of the New World Order, the reason I referenced that political entity was in relation to the American Indians. In other words, the US government of 150 years ago had much to gain with all the Indians killing each other.

I think certain governments (read US) have something to gain by different groups fighting each other, but it is not the fight itself but the result. The economic interests (read: jews) want the west to force a Vatican2 type of compromise within Islam in the Middle East, one that will neutralize their relgious oposition to the west and Israel in particular.

Personally I think that Islam will have their own Vatican2 compromise pushed on them before this is all over, but it won't be a slam dunk like it was for the neutering of Catholicism because Islam doesn't have a central authority and no Pope to manipulate.

Since Catholicism has been neutralized and they are working on Islam, their final battles for globalization (read: economic and political subservience) will be achieved.

The only thing that I hope for is that the consecration of Russia will be something they never counted on... Let's pray it happens soon.
(11-13-2009, 10:10 AM)BrevisVir55 Wrote:
(11-13-2009, 12:19 AM)rbjmartin Wrote:

Trying

I have the same struggle. I work with them. We have to treat them special so they can have their prayer time and all this crap. Yet, they won't give me time to say my Rosary. At least my boss does give me the time off I need to go to Mass on Sundays. But I find them to be lazy and stupid. I don't think they are stupid, I think they play stupid. When I had to discipline 3 of them in the past couple of months they all used the same line on me..."Why do you treat me like this?" Then all 3 of them said they wanted to work on other shifts when I am not supervising them. The first couple times it bothered me, the last time I sent my manager a note saying, "Do me a favor, give him his wish." I also let my manager know that this chorus of "I don't want to work with you" is getting tiresome. It's not a difficult job we have. I am not asking them to do anything more than what I have to do on the days when I am not supervising. I am not a hard ass. But if I ask you to do your job I don't expect them to give me flack about it.