John Vennari on Global Warming Myth
(11-13-2009, 01:06 PM)ggreg Wrote: You only have to go and view the global warming forums and read the materials they write to each other and it is pretty clear that involuntary population control either through laws, coercement or high taxes are what they see as a "must" in the future.

Basically none of them believe that humans will voluntarily reduce their "emissions" fast enough, so the only practical option is to reduce the human population to a sustainable number.  The consensus seems to be around 1 billion globally.  Besides the whole environment cause is about more than carbon emissions.  It is also about sustaining fish populations, oil, human waste etc etc etc.

The logic is simple.  Less humans, less of a problem for all aspects of the environment.

They'll start with African first, then India and Indonesia and then they'll be after westerners who have more than 1 or 2 children.  Don't believe it?  Did you believe you'd see homosexuals getting married 20 years ago?

Why Indonesia? Just curious. I have been there and its an 87% Muslim country. They seem to be a tolerant kind of Muslim, and there are very nice Catholic Churches there, N.O., I did not see any TLM's, but was told there was one in Jakarta. Again, why Indonesia. It seems a harmless enough place.

On another note, I will say this: Indonesia has some of the most beautiful, stunningly beautiful, women in the world. And lots of them.
Indonesia has a massive population that's why.  If you're going to reduce it then you'll start with the biggest and poorest places first since they can be bribed and threatened to commit demographic suicide.
(11-12-2009, 07:23 PM)ggreg Wrote: http://www.voiceofcatholicradio.com/

Go to archives and it is in there.

Interesting discussion.  I think he makes the point quite well that the whole environmental thing has an evil design and the Church supporting it is truly diabolical.

Give it 10 or 20 years and I reckon they'll have controls on the number of children you can have.

Give it 10 or 20 years and I reckon it'll be revealed as the hoax it is :D

It's definitely a big deal though >.<

My philosophy professor today was telling us that to have four children is morally evil because we're "destroying farmland in poor countries with our CO2 emissions", and that we need to set up a world governing body because we're "all connected".

I swear my blood pressure jumped about 60 points listening to her talk.  I wouldn't be surprised if my face was red.
The whole thing makes me angry. Especially when kids start spouting out crap about carbon emissions, the coasts of australia getting flooded in 20 years blah blah blah. There's clearly an evil agenda behind it of some kind, and although I usually like Benedict, I can't believe he's prostituted himself to the human-hating weirdos/ money-making business men behind it all.