Cigars!!!!
(11-15-2009, 10:00 PM)AMDG-IHS Wrote: Oliva serie V is another good smoke that is inexpensive (around $6 a stick).

Oliva V's are great!  Cigar Aficionado rated them 91, no?  And the O series is pretty good as well.
I greatly enjoy a good cigar more often than I should.

My favorite of the more inexpensive varieties that I smoke often for no particular occasion are the smaller variants (down to cigarillos) of the Partagas Spanish Rosado or Black Label.

One of my favorites on the more pricey side is the Cruzado cigar line from Don Giolito. It's pretty new on the market, but it's a wonderful smoke.

In Corde Regis,

Joshua
When I have the money, Ashton.
Used to smoke the little swisher sweet cigarettes in high school.  We were pretty badass.
(11-18-2009, 10:58 PM)Walty Wrote: Used to smoke the little swisher sweet cigarettes in high school.  We were pretty badass.

::)

Oh my...........

My brother got kicked out of a cigar bar for walking in with Swisher Sweets.  I'd have wrung his neck if I knew about it at the time....  ;)
Just cigarettes here.

I hardly have the time or the money to delve into the cigar world.
I've had some Cohiba - I thought they were over-rated, compared to some Dominicans I've had. 
Opus X, on the other hand...

I may have to try some of those Cruzados, Joshua.
(11-19-2009, 08:09 AM)PatrickTorsell Wrote:
(11-18-2009, 10:58 PM)Walty Wrote: Used to smoke the little swisher sweet cigarettes in high school.  We were pretty badass.

::)

Oh my...........

My brother got kicked out of a cigar bar for walking in with Swisher Sweets.  I'd have wrung his neck if I knew about it at the time....  ;)

It wasn't for the sake of trying to smoke cigars.  It was more because we all spent too much time listening to the strokes and wanted to look like we were smoking cigarettes.  Of course, most of us didn't want to smoke real cigarettes.
(11-16-2009, 12:18 AM)PatrickTorsell Wrote:
(11-15-2009, 10:00 PM)AMDG-IHS Wrote: Oliva serie V is another good smoke that is inexpensive (around $6 a stick).

Oliva V's are great!  Cigar Aficionado rated them 91, no?  And the O series is pretty good as well.

For some reason I was thinking even higher (93-94) but I could be wrong.

I've never had the O series.
(11-19-2009, 11:44 AM)Texican Wrote: I've had some Cohiba - I thought they were over-rated, compared to some Dominicans I've had. 
Opus X, on the other hand...

I may have to try some of those Cruzados, Joshua.

I agree, Cohiba is over-rated.