Vatican astronomer says if aliens exist, they may not need redemption
(11-13-2009, 12:04 AM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: Aliens are demons. Another tool of Satan to deceive us.

Agreed in part.

Yes, I believe that "aliens," that is the little gray men of the many fanciful hallucination stories, are for the most part demons.  But as for "UFO's," I believe the vast majority of those sitings to be either undercover military craft (belonging to the country reported or spy craft from another country) or simply cosmic or weather phenomena that is mistaken for craft from outer space.  Since the reported incident at Roswell, New Mexico in the 1940's, sitings of UFO's have gone up a thousand fold.  That little tidbit of information seems to establish the theory that people got the idea in their heads that UFO's from outer space were surveying our planet and they wanted to go out and see them for themselves.

As for Roswell, I have my own theory on that subject.  For many years the U.S. and other countries have used Reese monkeys in aviation experiments.  I believe that a craft DID crash near Roswell, but it was an experiment of the U.S. Military and there WERE bodies found at the site - but they were the bodies of Reese monkeys in which the hair was burnt from their bodies, giving them the appearance of "little men" from outer space.

As for the other topic, I believe that there is nothing living "out there" of any significant nature.  I believe that God created humanity exclusively to serve him in the material plane and that earth is the center of the universe.  "Aliens," who are obviously super-intelligent, simply DO NOT fit in with our religion.  Was there an "alien Mary" and an "alien Jesus?"  That would seem highly outrageous to me - if not heretical to hold such a belief.  The common belief today about aliens and life in outer space is derived from the common belief of macro-evolutionism.  Most scientists believe that if life evolved from simple marine organisms on our planet that it can do the same on other planets if only one element is present - and that is water.  This is why they search for planets containing water.

Here is a picture of a Reese monkey.  Notice the eyes, the nose and the small "slit" mouth.  When placed in a little aviation suit and rendered hairless by being slightly to moderately burnt, this would very closely resemble the typcial "gray alien."

[Image: 800px-Rhesus_Macaque_%28Macaca_mulatta%2...G_5792.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Re: Vatican astronomer says if aliens exist, they may not need redemption - by Nic - 03-14-2011, 09:14 AM