What did you eat for breakfast today?
(11-17-2009, 11:45 PM)Walty Wrote:
(11-17-2009, 11:32 PM)CanadianCatholic Wrote: Oh your just jealous cause our beer is better and our women are prettier. We're like America...only before the greed and dirtiness set in.

HAHAHAHA    Wisconsin has some of the best beer this side of the Atlantic and it also has a surprising number of cute girlies as well. 
It must be all that good beer your drinking...helps with the girl watching...
(11-17-2009, 11:38 PM)mamalove Wrote: im from Wisconsin and I ate eggs with CHEESE and coffee

All scrambled together?  

Interesting...  Weren't the eggs a little runny with that coffee in there?
(11-17-2009, 11:50 PM)CanadianCatholic Wrote:
(11-17-2009, 11:45 PM)Walty Wrote:
(11-17-2009, 11:32 PM)CanadianCatholic Wrote: Oh your just jealous cause our beer is better and our women are prettier. We're like America...only before the greed and dirtiness set in.

HAHAHAHA    Wisconsin has some of the best beer this side of the Atlantic and it also has a surprising number of cute girlies as well. 
It must be all that good beer your drinking...helps with the girl watching...

Hey now.  I have never, not even once, had beer goggles.  Sip sippin doesn't affect me that way. The gurls tend to be cute in Dairy Land.  Just sayin'.   I'm sure there are some cute girlies up there in Canada too.
We'll call it a truce then  ;D
(11-17-2009, 11:50 PM)Texican Wrote:
(11-17-2009, 11:38 PM)mamalove Wrote: im from Wisconsin and I ate eggs with CHEESE and coffee

All scrambled together?  

Interesting...  Weren't the eggs a little runny with that coffee in there?

they were once they were in my tummy
LOL!

Oh yeah?  Well . . . well . . . IT SNOWS A LOT WHERE YOU LIVE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BURNNNNNNNNN
[Image: inupiat-eskimo-igloo_438.jpg]

kidding, CC!  ;D
(11-18-2009, 10:51 AM)Texican Wrote: [Image: inupiat-eskimo-igloo_438.jpg]

kidding, CC!   ;D
thats my house!! are you stalking me....??? :P
  On a somewhat related note, we are getting a doggy soon, going to go look at a gorgeous husky tonight....to pull our sled. You guys get winter tires, we get new dogs!  (lol jokin! we are goin to look at a husky tonight....i dont have a sled though)
What happened to this one?  did you sell it?

[Image: 2415-Photo-igloo-kamotik-Arctic-Bay-couleur_g.jpg]