What did you eat for breakfast today?
(11-18-2009, 10:56 AM)Texican Wrote: What happened to this one?  did you sell it?

[Image: 2415-Photo-igloo-kamotik-Arctic-Bay-couleur_g.jpg]
People use those up in Alaska...isnt that technically USA? And I DRIVE a mini van....cool eh? My dh just sold his mustang (sucks in the winter) and bought a Jeep. Not too different from mosta you Im sure!
???  How did you hook up the dogs to the minivan, and how many does it take to pull that thing, anyway?
(11-18-2009, 11:05 AM)Texican Wrote: ???   How did you hook up the dogs to the minivan, and how many does it take to pull that thing, anyway?
take out the useless heavy stuff, like the engine and the transmission, then you just attach the dog ropes to the hitch in the front. Takes about 4 dogs, if me and all 4 kids are in there, 6 if ive done some shopping....
You need to get a few of these:

[Image: BigDog_Beach.png]

;D
I had two brownies and a cup of coffee.
(11-18-2009, 11:54 AM)serviam Wrote: I had two brownies and a cup of coffee.

I had the same thing, minus the two brownies...  I've been talking and thinking about brownies, though - does that count?
(11-18-2009, 12:02 PM)Texican Wrote:
(11-18-2009, 11:54 AM)serviam Wrote: I had two brownies and a cup of coffee.

I had the same thing, minus the two brownies...  I've been talking and thinking about brownies, though - does that count?
So far Ive had a cup of coffee...and now I want brownies...
(11-18-2009, 12:18 PM)CanadianCatholic Wrote: So far Ive had a cup of coffee...and now I want brownies...

I'm going for a re-fill.  Too bad there are no brownies in the vending machines.  It would be a great day to be out of the office, like yesterday.  We need a donut shop, close-by.
(11-18-2009, 12:24 PM)Texican Wrote:
(11-18-2009, 12:18 PM)CanadianCatholic Wrote: So far Ive had a cup of coffee...and now I want brownies...

I'm going for a re-fill.  Too bad there are no brownies in the vending machines.  It would be a great day to be out of the office, like yesterday.  We need a donut shop, close-by.
Im in Canada...theres always a donut shop close by!
(11-18-2009, 12:32 PM)CanadianCatholic Wrote: Im in Canada...theres always a donut shop close by!

I used to be a cop - I think I'm having withdrawals...    ;D   Doughnatus tremens