Hot wing recipes
Anybody have any good ones? I usually mix equal parts butter and Franks hot sauce with a dash of garlic powder.
Yea...

Order the real stuff...
https://store.anchorbar.com/c-2-sauces.aspx

Also carried in your local Wegmans  :).
Go to Buffalo Wild Wings, or Zaxby's.
The best recipe:
Breading is just cornstarch, salt and cayenne. Sauce: melted butter, brown sugar, hot sauce, dash of apple cider vinegar, and a dash of bourbon.
(11-18-2009, 05:10 PM)Anastasia Wrote: The best recipe:
Breading is just cornstarch, salt and cayenne. Sauce: melted butter, brown sugar, hot sauce, dash of apple cider vinegar, and a dash of bourbon.
That sounds really good.
(11-18-2009, 01:29 PM)serviam Wrote: Anybody have any good ones? I usually mix equal parts butter and Franks hot sauce with a dash of garlic powder.

Simple is good.  If I make them, I like to use butter, hot sauce, a little cayenne, and a dash a cumin, along with garlic powder - but you have to be drinking a beer while doing this, or else they won't come out right.
(11-19-2009, 12:44 PM)Texican Wrote:
(11-18-2009, 01:29 PM)serviam Wrote: Anybody have any good ones? I usually mix equal parts butter and Franks hot sauce with a dash of garlic powder.

Simple is good.  If I make them, I like to use butter, hot sauce, a little cayenne, and a dash a cumin, along with garlic powder - but you have to be drinking a beer while doing this, or else they won't come out right.
mmm....cumin would be a good addition.
I've added a little honey to the sauce before, but the jury's still out on that one.