Poll: What are your thoughts gun control?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

How many "meals" a day?
On workdays, breakfast is a couple cups of black coffee and a muffin or sweetroll. Something I can eat in the car.
Lunch could be a sandwich, but usually just something I grabbed from the pantry. Cheese, crackers, some cookies, maybe a granola bar. A boiled egg, perhaps.
Dinner is the big meal.

Really, my usual diet generally meets the wimpy modern requirements for fasting. The first two meals hardly add up to a full real meal! 

Days off are another story. I may have two breakfasts, go grab whatever fast-food I've been craving, and a full dinner!
Almost always I eat only once a day with no snacking otherwise.
(11-18-2009, 09:31 PM)Walty Wrote: Almost always I eat only once a day with no snacking otherwise.

really?!? how are you alive Walty?!?
(11-18-2009, 09:31 PM)Walty Wrote: Almost always I eat only once a day with no snacking otherwise.

why would you snack?

your one meal consists of snacks.
(11-18-2009, 10:19 PM)libby Wrote:

why would you snack?

your one meal consists of snacks.

True.  Mostly fruit snacks.

(11-18-2009, 09:41 PM)BrevisVir55 Wrote: really?!? how are you alive Walty?!?

I'm not quite sure.  Apparently it's enough to keep me alive though.  I feel fit as a whistle too.
(11-18-2009, 10:36 PM)Walty Wrote: I'm not quite sure.  Apparently it's enough to keep me alive though.  I feel fit as a whistle too.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

go eat a hamburger, Walter.
Yeah, yeah.  I used to eat like crap.  I got pretty darn chubby my first year of college.  Ever since then I've honestly felt better not eating stuff like that.  It just sits in your stomach and all you want to do is take a nap.  Bad for your body and your soul.
(11-18-2009, 10:47 PM)Walty Wrote: Yeah, yeah.  I used to eat like crap.  I got pretty darn chubby my first year of college.  Ever since then I've honestly felt better not eating stuff like that.  It just sits in your stomach and all you want to do is take a nap.  Bad for your body and your soul.

what about some fish or yogurt or whole wheat bread?

sheesh, Walty - anything's better than those horrible silverfish you're always eating...

that's not crap?

we CARE, Walty.

(no, really, we do)
(11-18-2009, 09:27 PM)SoCalLocal Wrote: On workdays, breakfast is a couple cups of black coffee and a muffin or sweetroll. Something I can eat in the car.
Lunch could be a sandwich, but usually just something I grabbed from the pantry. Cheese, crackers, some cookies, maybe a granola bar. A boiled egg, perhaps.
Dinner is the big meal.

Really, my usual diet generally meets the wimpy modern requirements for fasting. The first two meals hardly add up to a full real meal! 

Days off are another story. I may have two breakfasts, go grab whatever fast-food I've been craving, and a full dinner!
I think we're eating habit twins :laughing:
I was going to reply, but after reading your post, I'm just going to say "Yeah, me too"
Highly irregular.