Poll: What are your thoughts gun control?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

How many "meals" a day?
(11-20-2009, 10:30 PM)Rosarium Wrote:
(11-20-2009, 09:59 PM)INPEFESS Wrote:
(11-20-2009, 03:56 AM)Rosarium Wrote:
(11-19-2009, 08:15 PM)INPEFESS Wrote: I don't think I fit any of those, so I can't really answer. What do you mean by "highly irregular"?

I mean that one's eating habits are too irregular to put into a specific scheme, especially, the ones I listed.

For a definite eating schedule that is not listed, the appropriate choice is "Other".

Oh, ok. Then I am "other".

That it? Could you explain it more?

On most days, I have one meal supplement (protein shake) in the morning, a protein bar pre-workout, another protein shake post-workout, and two, distinct meals. Throughout the day and accompanying these meals, I drink anywhere from 3/4 - 1 gallon of water.
Highly irregular; I'd say *usually* I eat three smallish-to-medium meals during the day and then a snack at night while I watch The Office, but it varies a lot.  I'm dieting so sometimes if I know I'm going out to eat later I'll not eat until dinner so that I can enjoy myself (and avoid being rude if someone is taking me out) without worrying too much about calories and whatnot.
I eat 4 distinct meals a day plus snacks... which works out to so frequently it might as well be called grazing.
Breakfast, lunch, dinner and second dinner.
I'm pregnant and I can't keep myself full... the bare minimum one hour fast has my stomach making awkward noises and I'm distracted by how hungry I am by the time Mass is out.

Actually, I think I'd better go eat again...
Big greasy breakfast
A sandwich or three for lunch
Snack after class or work
Big dinner
Snack into the evening

See, I have this thing called a metabolism...
What an insidiously personal question.  Can't believe you people actually answered.  :fish:
(11-27-2009, 02:45 AM)DrBombay Wrote: What an insidiously personal question.  Can't believe you people actually answered.   :fish:

yes, probably Rosarium is collecting information for third party sites so that they can cater to our desires so they can make more money and support the Jewish/Mason/Vampire conspiracies to keep us poor and enslaved in a culture of consumerism  :laughing:
(11-27-2009, 02:45 AM)DrBombay Wrote: What an insidiously personal question.  Can't believe you people actually answered.   :fish:

The good doctor is just mad because Rosarium didn't ask how many meals a day include tater tots (or "potato puffs" as the good doctor is known to call them).
(11-27-2009, 10:47 AM)WhollyRoaminCatholic Wrote:

The good doctor is just mad because Rosarium didn't ask how many meals a day include tater tots (or "potato puffs" as the good doctor is known to call them).

I eat tots all the time! I often eat potatoes or tots, usually once a day.
I normally have one meal a day which my parent make in the evening (sinse I'm still 18 and live at home), sometimes something at lunchtime and a bit of snacking. If I lived by myself I'm not sure I'd bother with food.
(12-16-2009, 12:30 PM)AlanF Wrote: I normally have one meal a day which my parent make in the evening (sinse I'm still 18 and live at home), sometimes something at lunchtime and a bit of snacking. If I lived by myself I'm not sure I'd bother with food.

It is very good not to place such an emphasis on food, and I commend you for this. It is good to be healthy, yes, but one can be healthy without eating enormous quantities of food throughout the day. I often wonder if I eat too much throughout the day. Due to my very active, physical lifestyle, my body requires (or rather should receive) vast quantities of food. Eating minimally (yet balanced and healthfully) during the day is ideal for abandoning many urgings of the flesh.