MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
How many "meals" a day?

Poll: What are your thoughts gun control?
This poll is closed.
0%
Keeps society safe 0%
0%
Unconstitutional 0%
0%
Other 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

How many "meals" a day?
(12-16-2009, 12:30 PM)AlanF Wrote: I normally have one meal a day which my parent make in the evening (sinse I'm still 18 and live at home), sometimes something at lunchtime and a bit of snacking. If I lived by myself I'm not sure I'd bother with food.

How?!? I would die of hunger and I'm compact size! I shouldn't need that much food but oh I do! Three large meals a day barely does it for me!  Pray I'm praying you can have the strength to type out a response, take your time man, don't move your fingers too quickly or you might collapse! Be CAREFUL!!  ;D
(12-17-2009, 05:27 PM)BrevisVir55 Wrote:
(12-16-2009, 12:30 PM)AlanF Wrote: I normally have one meal a day which my parent make in the evening (sinse I'm still 18 and live at home), sometimes something at lunchtime and a bit of snacking. If I lived by myself I'm not sure I'd bother with food.

How?!? I would die of hunger and I'm compact size! I shouldn't need that much food but oh I do! Three large meals a day barely does it for me!  Pray I'm praying you can have the strength to type out a response, take your time man, don't move your fingers too quickly or you might collapse! Be CAREFUL!!  ;D

LOL 
I think it comes from school when I would leave without breakfast and it was too much bother to leave everyone and go and get lunch so I'd just have dinner in a day. Somethines I eat a but more nowadays but it's just too much effort really and it takes up too much time. It get's a bit boring really...
(12-18-2009, 05:17 PM)AlanF Wrote:
(12-17-2009, 05:27 PM)BrevisVir55 Wrote:

LOL 
I think it comes from school when I would leave without breakfast and it was too much bother to leave everyone and go and get lunch so I'd just have dinner in a day. Somethines I eat a but more nowadays but it's just too much effort really and it takes up too much time. It get's a bit boring really...

That's crazy mate...I lift weights far too much to survive on that little food although if I wasn't doing that it might be possible not that I'd ever try it mind you!  LOL