Evolutionists Joke
How many Evolutionists  does it take to change a lightbulb?

Well actually, we won't even TRY to change the bulb. We will simply stop using the room that has the burned out bulb, and start using only rooms with FUNCTIONING bulbs. That way, over time, ....
And if the car breaks down..... wait long enough and it'll fix itself......
(11-20-2009, 11:03 PM)Oldavid Wrote: And if the car breaks down..... wait long enough and it'll fix itself......

Where did you think hybrids come from?
I love how you posted this in Other Religions, Cults & Spiritual Movements. :laughing:

The agnostic Fred Reed wrote a great column, "The Metaphysics of Evolution," deriding the Church of Darwin over at LewRockwell.com a while back.  Here's an excerpt:

Humans are said to have a poor sense of smell because they evolved to stand upright in the savanna where you can see forever and don't need to smell things. This makes no sense: Anyone can see that the better your senses of smell and hearing, especially at night but even in daytime if you have lions that look like dirt and know how to sneak up on things, you are better off. I note that horses have good vision and eyes at about the same altitude as ours, but they have great noses.

Then the evolutionist says, well, people's noses retracted into their faces, and there wasn't room for good olfaction. How much olfactory tissue does a house cat have? They can sure smell things better than we can. Oh, then says the Evolutionist, a large olfactory center in the brain would impose too much metabolic strain and require that people eat more, and so they would die of starvation in bad times. Evidence? Demonstration?

My favorite example, which does not reach the level of plausibility, is such artifacts as the tail of a peacock which obviously make the bird easier to see and eat. So help me, I have several times seen the assertion that females figure that any male who can survive such a horrendous disadvantage must really be tough, and therefore good mating material. The tail increases fitness by decreasing fitness. A Boy Named Sue.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/reed/reed59.html
(11-20-2009, 11:04 PM)Rosarium Wrote: Where did you think hybrids come from?

Well...outer space of course...and further outer space ....and further outer space.................................................................
(11-20-2009, 11:04 PM)Rosarium Wrote:
(11-20-2009, 11:03 PM)Oldavid Wrote: And if the car breaks down..... wait long enough and it'll fix itself......

Where did you think hybrids come from?

good one.
rofl :D