Mark of the Beast
(11-22-2009, 03:35 PM)Petertherock Wrote: Here is the mark of the beast...

[Image: Obama-logo-712385.jpg]

Or maybe this...

[Image: OBAMA+SYMBOL+copy.jpg]

lol  :D
OK Rosarium,

My intent is not hostile at all and as i previously admitted - i'm not qualified on this one, but could you please give ur explanation of the 6's in the barcode.
(12-01-2009, 09:13 PM)John C Wrote: OK Rosarium,

My intent is not hostile at all and as i previously admitted - i'm not qualified on this one, but could you please give ur explanation of the 6's in the barcode.

Chance.

You can find "666" almost anywhere you want if you look hard enough.
i can find three sixes in your avatar, Ros... uh-oh lol.
(12-01-2009, 09:27 PM)Rosarium Wrote:
(12-01-2009, 09:13 PM)John C Wrote: OK Rosarium,

Chance.

You can find "666" almost anywhere you want if you look hard enough.

Rosarium, that is one of the most stupid answers i've ever heard and an insult to my intelligence and the intelligence of everyone else on this forum. Scripture says nobody will be able to buy or sell without 666, the barcode is ubiquitous for buying and selling and for no good reason whatsoever has '666'. I will waste no more of my time arguing  with u over this, i am only saying what i say for the benefit of others who may be misled by u.

To call the barcode 666 a coincidence is beyond folly. I say this in the interest of truth - U are either a complete fool or a complete liar.

(12-02-2009, 11:20 AM)John C Wrote: Rosarium, that is one of the most stupid answers i've ever heard and an insult to my intelligence and the intelligence of everyone else on this forum. Scripture says nobody will be able to buy or sell without 666, the barcode is ubiquitous for buying and selling and for no good reason whatsoever has '666'. I will waste no more of my time arguing  with u over this, i am only saying what i say for the benefit of others who may be misled by u.

To call the barcode 666 a coincidence is beyond folly. I say this in the interest of truth - U are either a complete fool or a complete liar.

I see...

Quote:My intent is not hostile at all and as i previously admitted - i'm not qualified on this one, but could you please give ur explanation of the 6's in the barcode.

It would seem not.

As for your arguments, they are stupid, illogical and meaningless. I already gave good reasons why barcodes were not mentioned in the Bible, using the Bible's texts, number theory and logic. If "u" don't want people to be misled by me, then I suppose they will have the same mindset you already have. Do you know that Luther thought tonsures were the Mark of the Beast? He had a better case for that than yours for the barcodes. At least it was an actual mark on head, unlike the complete lack of "six hundred sixty six" in barcodes.
(12-02-2009, 11:35 AM)Rosarium Wrote:
(12-02-2009, 11:20 AM)John C Wrote: I see...

Quote:My intent is not hostile at all and as i previously admitted - i'm not qualified on this one, but could you please give ur explanation of the 6's in the barcode.

It would seem not.

As i gathered from ur 'r u calling me Satan?' error, ur understanding is not all it could be.
I specifically said 'in the interests of truth' because if truth demands that someone be severely criticised then so be it. I am very hostile to evil. (wait for it 'r u calling me evil'  :laughing:'

U haven't given good reasons for anything, and ur specious arguments are far from impressive. But ur final answer? - A coincidence? Chance?  :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Pathetic
(12-02-2009, 12:14 PM)John C Wrote: As i gathered from ur 'r u calling me Satan?' error, ur understanding is not all it could be.
How can a question be an error?

Quote:I specifically said 'in the interests of truth' because if truth demands that someone be severely criticised then so be it. I am very hostile to evil. (wait for it 'r u calling me evil'  :laughing:'
In the interests of truth, I recommend we follow the Church and grounded logic, rather than protestant rantings.

Quote:U haven't given good reasons for anything, and ur specious arguments are far from impressive. But ur final answer? - A coincidence? Chance?  :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
I have given good reasons why logically the Bible does not discuss barcodes, because the Bible's text was written with a specific mindset and language which precluded the reference, the fact that barcodes do not contain this number and that to connect them one would have to make three big assumptions and leaps of faith.

My answer as to "why" was not necessary. That is a logical fallacy. I do not need to show why they do have "666" or whatever if I have already shown why they do not. It was not my intention to explain barcodes, but to show that Bible does not reference them. Ok, here is another thing. I just picked up the closest book to me and checked its bar code. It doesn't contain any sixes. Case closed.
Quote:As i gathered from ur 'r u calling me Satan?' error, ur understanding is not all it could be.

How can a question be an error?
Because u thought i was calling u Satan when i wasn't

Quote:In the interests of truth, I recommend we follow the Church

Perhaps u can explain how i'm not following the Church?

'Grounded logic' - i've already demonstrated the ridiculous illogic of ur 'chance' (snigger) theory (not that it requires much demonstartion). Mine on the other hand is perfectly logical and reasonable.
Quote: I have given good reasons why logically the Bible does not discuss barcodes
Rosarium did u even bother to read my original post?

Quote:It was not my intention to explain barcodes, but to show that Bible does not reference them
You definitely didn't read the original post or are deliberately misreading it

Quote:protestant rantings
I wouldn't insult protestants by giving ur chance theory that label

Quote:Case closed

obviously ur eyes as well

(12-02-2009, 12:57 PM)John C Wrote: Because u thought i was calling Satan when i wasn't
What makes you think I thought you were calling me Satan? I asked a question, a query for information. Based on that, I did not think anything and wanted more information.

Quote:Perhaps u can explain how i'm not following the Church?
The Church has nothing to say of barcodes, and if there where the Mark of the Beast so explicitly, I'm sure the Church would let us know.

Quote:'Grounded logic' - i've already demonstrated the ridiculous illogic of ur 'chance' (snigger) theory (not that it requires much demonstartion). Mine on the other hand is perfectly logical and reasonable.
You demonstrated nothing. I could explain it more. It is like the face on mars, the bunny in the clouds and the correlation of "666" to every famous person (look it up, it is connected to almost everything).

Quote:Rosarium did u even bother to read my original post?
Yes.