what's the deal with vampire related stuff
(11-23-2009, 01:09 AM)Baskerville Wrote:
(11-22-2009, 09:07 PM)Walty Wrote: Yeah, I never understood why vampires were cool or interesting.

During Halloween and such Vampires have always been my favorite monster but this latest thing with little stupid teenage girls wanting to get bit by some sexy stupid teenage male vampire are messed up.
If you read the book, you would understand...There was even an article in some British newspaper that said Twilight was bad for peoples relationships, cause no man could ever live up to Edward.
vampires suck..... :D
(11-23-2009, 01:18 AM)CanadianCatholic Wrote: cause no man could ever live up to Edward.

Having seen pictures, I can so very few women can live up to "him". I have never seen a "man" so devoid of hair on his body.

Indeed ros. The movie was ok. 30 days of night was far far far better. The vamps in twilight seem to be sexless. Why a lass would find that attractive I dunno.
Anyhoo.
(11-23-2009, 09:41 AM)devotedknuckles Wrote: Indeed ros. The movie was ok. 30 days of night was far far far better. The vamps in twilight seem to be sexless. Why a lass would find that attractive I dunno.
Anyhoo.

Teenagers. They don't know what reality is yet.
(11-23-2009, 07:36 AM)Rosarium Wrote:
(11-23-2009, 01:18 AM)CanadianCatholic Wrote: cause no man could ever live up to Edward.

Having seen pictures, I can so very few women can live up to "him". I have never seen a "man" so devoid of hair on his body.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:  that has to be one of the funniest things I read in the last few weeks, mucho fishies for you (I am going to keep an imaginary counter).  That's another thing too, what is it with women these days wanting like feminized men.  Back in the old days you weren't considered a man unless you had a full beard.
(11-23-2009, 10:26 AM)AntoniusMaximus Wrote: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:  that has to be one of the funniest things I read in the last few weeks, mucho fishies for you (I am going to keep an imaginary counter).  That's another thing too, what is it with women these days wanting like feminized men.   Back in the old days you weren't considered a man unless you had a full beard.

Modern days too. I don't count "women" to be so if they do not find my beard attractive. If they want female faces, they are not true women.

(11-23-2009, 07:36 AM)Rosarium Wrote:

Not the movie Edward, the one in the book...the movies are actually pretty off from the books. The one in the books wasnt such a femme.
(11-23-2009, 10:42 AM)CanadianCatholic Wrote: Not the movie Edward, the one in the book...the movies are actually pretty off from the books. The one in the books wasnt such a femme.

Right. Because a 100+ year old man can act like a teenager convincingly, yet have proper body hair.
(11-23-2009, 10:44 AM)Rosarium Wrote:
(11-23-2009, 10:42 AM)CanadianCatholic Wrote: Not the movie Edward, the one in the book...the movies are actually pretty off from the books. The one in the books wasnt such a femme.

Right. Because a 100+ year old man can act like a teenager convincingly, yet have proper body hair.
HAHA! Oh get over the body hair! Like I said, the Edward in the movie is a tool, the one in the book, is somethin else...