Liberal Bill Donahue Decries 'Hate Crimes' Against the Catholic Church
http://eponymousflower.blogspot.com/2009...-hate.html
I have read some of Bill Donahues stuff. What makes him a liberal? Anything I have read coming from his pen seems to uphold catholic moral values.
He likes to play the victim game and depends on liberal 'Hate Crimes' legistlation for starters.
(11-24-2009, 07:02 PM)Augstine Baker Wrote: He likes to play the victim game and depends on liberal 'Hate Crimes' legistlation for starters.
I don't think he believes in playing the victim game, however he does believe in beating up all comers with whatever club they've used against Mother Church.

I don't think he is nor considers himself to be any form of liberal.
Watch a very baised Donahue show, where he has David Cole, a holocaust revisionist who happens to be jewish,  on. David cole realizes the show was a set up and walks of the set half way through.

Its actually ridiculous how these guys are treated, its obvious now but back then everyone was under suspended reasoning.

Maybe Donahue realizes now that hate crime laws are meant to shut catholics ups not protect them.

Donahue is about as effective at defending Catholicism as Morris Dees is at defending Jews and  Simon Wiesenthal is at hunting Nazis.

Watch a very baised Donahue show, where he has David Cole on. David cole realizes the show was a set up and walks of the set half way through.

Maybe Donahue realizes now that hate crime laws are meant to shut catholics ups not protect them.

Phil and Bill Donahue are not the same person
:-[
(11-24-2009, 08:39 PM)Hohepa Wrote: Watch a very baised Donahue show, where he has David Cole on. David cole realizes the show was a set up and walks of the set half way through.

Phil and Bill Donahue are not the same person

But they have a lot in common, and the original point was a good one.  I think Donahue does realize that those laws can be used against Catholics too.
Huh.  Wil Donahue is even worse and I suspect Gil Donahue is an unrepentant communard.  Just sayin.