Poll: Do you prefer the dialogue Mass?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

God and "Allah"
(03-24-2010, 07:04 AM)devotedknuckles Wrote: That makes no sense. You mist be a sefcular humanist. Certainly u r a relativist. Its far worse to reject Godn the Father, Son and Holy Ghost far far worse for you to do that then chop noses off.
While chopping noses off sounds vile its small peanust compared to rejecting God
U need to get your head straight

I would rather burn in hell for all eternity(and yes I understand infinity) than dissmember and innocent person in such a way especially for such a reason.
That's idiocy. Listen to yourself.so chopping of guilty peopls noses is ok? Guilty of what?
If u chop someones nose off u have a chance  to repent to do penence to seek forgivness. U do NOT get that rejecting CHRIST or the trinity.
U should thionk very hard about how u view the salvation of your soul
(03-24-2010, 05:53 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: That's idiocy. Listen to yourself.so chopping of guilty peopls noses is ok? Guilty of what?
If u chop someones nose off u have a chance  to repent to do penence to seek forgivness. U do NOT get that rejecting CHRIST or the trinity.

guilty of showing their face...like the origonal posts states.

If I were to hold down a young woman and chop her ears and nose off I could still repent and be A-O.K.?
Yes CHRIST is mercifull. Repent means repent. It won't be easy I'm sure your confessor wpould give much penence. But to answer your question again.
Yes if u chop a nose of or murder or rape or even molest children or do the most vile heanus sins. U can repent. Seek and beg CHRIST to forgive you. But some sins will not be forgiven.
Those cited above canbe. Murderers have repented lad. Rapist have repented. While rape or murder or chopping noses off is wrong they are not on the same level as rejecting CHRIST and the trinity.
Which is far worse for YOUR soul
(03-24-2010, 10:37 PM)Thacrow Wrote:
(03-24-2010, 05:53 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: That's idiocy. Listen to yourself.so chopping of guilty peopls noses is ok? Guilty of what?

guilty of showing their face...like the origonal posts states.

If I were to hold down a young woman and chop her ears and nose off I could still repent and be A-O.K.?

Yes, well about that, the Qu'ran states (and I am copying this directly from a copy of the Qu'ran given to me by a Muslim): "(Remember when) your Lord revealed (the Message) to the angels: "Verily, I am with you: Give strength to the believers: I will bring about terror into the hearts of the disbelievers: So you strike above their necks and hit hard over all of their finger-tips and toes. This is because they stood against Allah and His Messenger (Muhammad): And if any stand against Allah and His Messenger (Muhammad), Allah is strict in punishment." (Sura 8. Al-Anfal, 12-13)

Yes, indeed this is the same God.  ::)
(03-24-2010, 05:02 PM)Thacrow Wrote:
(03-24-2010, 12:16 PM)INPEFESS Wrote: Do you believe in grace? Do you believe that God sends everyone grace to seek and find the truth?

no

Okay, next question. Do you believe in God?
(03-25-2010, 12:49 PM)INPEFESS Wrote: Okay, next question. Do you believe in God?

It's difficult to answer this question because I would like to not be seen as a troll.  I joined this forum to understand different views and I believe this understanding is important because these varying views are so much part of our world.  I don't harbor disrespect or prejudice for those with different beliefs than my own.

So no I don't believe in God.

I think it best for further discussion of this to be done in PM's or in another thread so this one does not go too off topic.
(03-26-2010, 04:39 PM)Thacrow Wrote:
(03-25-2010, 12:49 PM)INPEFESS Wrote: Okay, next question. Do you believe in God?

It's difficult to answer this question because I would like to not be seen as a troll.  I joined this forum to understand different views and I believe this understanding is important because these varying views are so much part of our world.  I don't harbor disrespect or prejudice for those with different beliefs than my own.

I think it best for further discussion of this to be done in PM's or in another thread so this one does not go too off topic.

If you don't believe in God then why are you so concerned about this issue?  Don't Christians and Muslims just both praise some made-up thing which may have similarities across religions?
(03-26-2010, 05:08 PM)Walty Wrote: If you don't believe in God then why are you so concerned about this issue?  Don't Christians and Muslims just both praise some made-up thing which may have similarities across religions?

(03-26-2010, 04:39 PM)Thacrow Wrote: I think it best for further discussion of this to be done in PM's or in another thread so this one does not go too off topic.

If you do start a thread please notify me in a PM incase I do not see it.
(03-26-2010, 04:39 PM)Thacrow Wrote:

I think it best for further discussion of this to be done ... in another thread so this one does not go too off topic.

Okay, thank you. I started a thread for it here: http://catholicforum.fisheaters.com/inde...w.html#new.