Poll: Do you prefer the dialogue Mass?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

God and "Allah"
I still say the belive in God the Father even if they dont rightfully worship him. I never much perfered the thought of throwing the baby out with the bathwater, in that things are all or none, with the exception of the final rejection, and That God Is existance and love itself.

signed Jeremy
We are not talkoing abput worship but abpout belief. I've asked u a few questions u ignore. I'm impressed u believe your own way rather then the stern words CHRIST spoke. Some would call that folly others ballsy. But a pointed question about belief and not worship jeremy
God is a trininty. HE told us so. In very clear precise words. He told us he is a trinity. CHRIST told us.
Mohamadans reject this. So I ask you how can they believe in God having rejected God?
In both rejecting CHRIST and rejecting the trinity?
Pls ill wait for your answer.
(03-29-2010, 02:16 AM)churchesoffortwayne Wrote: I still say the belive in God the Father even if they dont rightfully worship him. I never much perfered the thought of throwing the baby out with the bathwater, in that things are all or none, with the exception of the final rejection, and That God Is existance and love itself.

signed Jeremy

Okay. So you're saying they believe in God the Father, but they do not worship Him rightfully? Would you say they worship Him at all? Are they idolators?

Can one who only believes in parts of God and then explicitly rejects the rest be said to believe in God?
to you inpefess I say they worship him,  they do treat his name with respect, even if they are misguided, they may belive the lies that satan told their prophet but it dont mean they dont offer praise to the father and ask him for help,  as I say only God sees in the hearts of all, therefore as I stated i like to give them the benifit of the doubt and hope that some of them come to their senses and come over to our side, as is the surest way to have the chance to be saved.

TO you devoted I dont feel like talking to you right at the moment its late its 3 am here so I would like to get sleep.
Well if u ever wake from your sleep. Perhaps u could answer my question.
I won't hold my breath
(03-30-2010, 04:11 AM)churchesoffortwayne Wrote: to you inpefess I say they worship him,  they do treat his name with respect, even if they are misguided, they may belive the lies that satan told their prophet but it dont mean they dont offer praise to the father and ask him for help,  as I say only God sees in the hearts of all, therefore as I stated i like to give them the benifit of the doubt and hope that some of them come to their senses and come over to our side, as is the surest way to have the chance to be saved.

TO you devoted I dont feel like talking to you right at the moment its late its 3 am here so I would like to get sleep.

Ah, look, old chap,
God certainly is and certainly MUST BE triune....a.....THE Trinity.  Any  "god" that presents as non- triune is just some Satan pretending to be God....Just another grand deceiver.
The Pertinent Question answer to this question was already answered by Our Lord in Scripture.

John 8:58 - Jesus says "Before Abraham was, I AM"  Matt. 4:7; Luke 4:12 - Jesus tells satan, "you shall not tempt the Lord your God" in reference to Himself.  Matt. 9:2; Mark 2:5; Luke 5:20; 7:48 - Jesus forgives sins. Only God can forgive sins. Matt. 28:20 - Jesus said He is with us always, even unto the end of the world. Only God is omnipresent.

There are literally hundreds of proofs

http://www.scripturecatholic.com/jesus_c...inity.html

Both Islam and Talmudic Judaism DENY that JESUS is DIVINE.  The Church has already DEFINED that he is De FIDE.  All the Early Heresies revolved around attacks on the DIVINITY of CHRIST. 

Each HERESY has been DEFINED.

GOD Revealed his SON as DIVINE to the Jews who rejected him.

All of the Heresies were DEFINED as HERESIES before Islam was invented.

ONLY GOD can form a TRUE Religion.

JESUS is GOD

No one cometh to the Father but by ME (Jesus)

Pax 
Well u see churchofforlame knows better then CHRIST.
So ot would seem
(03-30-2010, 04:11 AM)churchesoffortwayne Wrote: to you inpefess I say they worship him,  they do treat his name with respect, even if they are misguided, they may belive the lies that satan told their prophet but it dont mean they dont offer praise to the father and ask him for help,  as I say only God sees in the hearts of all, therefore as I stated i like to give them the benifit of the doubt and hope that some of them come to their senses and come over to our side, as is the surest way to have the chance to be saved.

Okay, well I'm not going to treat of belief at the moment because I think we've covered that. But what do you think about worship? Does He accept their worship? If He does not, then what is the object of their worship (regardless of what they intend to be the object of their worship)?
(03-30-2010, 03:25 PM)Malleus Haereticorum Wrote: The Pertinent Question answer to this question was already answered by Our Lord in Scripture.

John 8:58 - Jesus says "Before Abraham was, I AM"   Matt. 4:7; Luke 4:12 - Jesus tells satan, "you shall not tempt the Lord your God" in reference to Himself.  Matt. 9:2; Mark 2:5; Luke 5:20; 7:48 - Jesus forgives sins. Only God can forgive sins. Matt. 28:20 - Jesus said He is with us always, even unto the end of the world. Only God is omnipresent.

There are literally hundreds of proofs

http://www.scripturecatholic.com/jesus_c...inity.html

Both Islam and Talmudic Judaism DENY that JESUS is DIVINE.  The Church has already DEFINED that he is De FIDE.  All the Early Heresies revolved around attacks on the DIVINITY of CHRIST.   

Each HERESY has been DEFINED.

GOD Revealed his SON as DIVINE to the Jews who rejected him.

All of the Heresies were DEFINED as HERESIES before Islam was invented.

ONLY GOD can form a TRUE Religion.

JESUS is GOD

No one cometh to the Father but by ME (Jesus)

Pax 

Yes, those are good, but we've been saying this but he's been objecting. I think he acknowledges that they reject Christ. But can they believe in the true God despite denying His Son? As soon as one rejects the words of Christ, does He then forfeit all belief in the Father? This is what he is debating.