This will make you sick
Quote:Don't bother answering I know what ull say

If you can't provide any citations for such claims, keep them to yourself or sell them to Traditio or TIA.
(11-28-2009, 05:52 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: I'm not arguin its not valid though its validity is not assumed.
The orthodox have a valid mass too again a black mass could be valid. Ur not arguing these masses are catholic r u

I just have to say that I am no defender of the NO, but this is a ridiculous assertion. There is no way a black Mass could be valid. They may have proper matter, maybe even proper form, but they certainly do not intend to do what the Church does.

Credo if u have evedence to show he was not a mason then by all means
Petertherock its not ridiculous. A black mass could be valid. The priest offering such a mass could have the proper intent
Sip
Credo, you're wasting your time trying to reason with Petertherock or devotedknuckles.
Commming from u wooooleyroman that's a compliment.
Sip
Reason BA! Whpo needs reaspon when u have scotch. Tskk tsk u kansas lads are funny
(11-29-2009, 06:45 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: Commming from u wooooleyroman that's a compliment.
Sip
Reason BA! Whpo needs reaspon when u have scotch. Tskk tsk u kansas lads are funny

Here here! Cheers!  :cheers:
(11-28-2009, 05:24 PM)Credo Wrote: The following statement is a perfect example of sloppy traditionalist talking points. Serious academic arguments, people. Please.

Petertherock Wrote:The NO Mass was created by protestants and freemasons to destroy the Catholic faith. It's done a pretty good job too.

No. Some Protestants were available to the Concilium for consultation, but they had zero voting rights. As for the Freemason connection, by which I assume to mean Annibale Bugnini, those claims are based on heresay and rumors. While an area for legitimate exploration, until it is prooven, the Bugnini-Masonic connection is nothing more than gossip which no Christian has business spreading.
I pointed out to everyone not too long ago that there's more than enough evidence that Bugnini was a Freemason, in part thanks to his own words, the action taken by Pope Paul VI when he sent Bugnini to Iran, and by the important contributions of the late Michael Davies.

http://catholicforum.fisheaters.com/inde...47.90.html

WhollyRoaminCatholic Wrote:Credo, you're wasting your time trying to reason with Petertherock or devotedknuckles.

I fear this is the case.
Well the only reason given for him not being. A mason is credos word.
So
Do rell credo
The burden of proof is on the person who makes the claim. I was responding to an allegation.